Tabletop Simulator

Dark Tower
Baconater 22 Jan, 2020 @ 10:57am
Where to DL
Where is the Download link???
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
floridayankee 21 Mar, 2020 @ 9:54am 
I'm having the same problem. I don't want to download the tabletop simulator until I know I can download this.
Mr. Mixelplik  [developer] 30 Aug, 2020 @ 1:22pm 
Hello, everyone, sorry for the delay. On the main Description tab on this page, there's a button that says "Subscribe." If you click on that, it will appear in your Games in Tabletop Simulator (in the "Workshop" section).
Baconater 4 Sep, 2020 @ 5:27am 
I dont see that. I am subscribed.
Mr. Mixelplik  [developer] 4 Sep, 2020 @ 11:05am 
Okay, so the first thing you want to do is to make sure that you've subscribed to the actual mod. There's a lot of things one can subscribe to, like this discussion. On the main Description tab, made sure that right under the main description box the "Subscribed" button is checked and green:

Example image[i.imgur.com]

Then, launch Tabletop Simulator and create a single player game. The Games window should come up (it will also come up if you click the Games icon in the top row). It should be in the Workshop section.

Baconater 9 Sep, 2020 @ 5:44am 
Dang I feel dumb. I don't see the table Top Sim anywhere..
Mr. Mixelplik  [developer] 9 Sep, 2020 @ 6:25am 
Yes, very first step! Boot up Steam and go to the STORE tab. In the upper-right corner, there's a search box. Search for the word tabletop and you should be able to find Tabletop Simulator available for purchase.

This direct link should also work:
https://steamproxy.net/steamstore/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/
Baconater 9 Sep, 2020 @ 7:37am 
AH ok.. I did not look in store. Thought it was part of the workshop. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50