Starbound

Starbound

Celestial Weapons 1.3.2.1
Soo... something goes here? o-o (ideas for this awesome mod)
So I came across this. This morning, in fact. And I love it. I always liked the idea of god-like weapons (what can I take from celestial weapons lol). So I have suggestions, which I am sure the lovely person that made this already received plenty of. If anyone else does, they're free to post them here, so the author can easily see them. (kind of the whole purpose of starting a discussion but oh well)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
hyperlink purple 1 Mar, 2017 @ 1:49pm 
ok
some of these you may have already received:

cosmetics

These so need to have cosmetics. I was thinking something that makes you look like some type of battle angel, if you can even picture that.

new weapons

Maybe a staff (which I think you may be already putting in) that shoots homing shafts of light, possibly 50 damage on most creatures but increased to 200 on very strong enemies, like cultists on the quests that send you after one very powerful one.

armor

Not sure if this would go with cosmetics, but some angel armor, possibly better than the perfect armor. A pair of metal wings that work like all the EPPs at once and gives you defense from attacks from behind, perhaps.

When I think of more, they'll be here.
Hallykon  [developer] 1 Mar, 2017 @ 3:17pm 
sounds good! definitely will be starting to learn how to add cosmetics soon.
hyperlink purple 2 Mar, 2017 @ 2:52am 
k cool
thanks o3o
Folio 3 Mar, 2017 @ 3:02pm 
Would you be willing to accept creative submissions?
Folio 3 Mar, 2017 @ 3:02pm 
Of ideas for weapons/armor, at least.
Hallykon  [developer] 3 Mar, 2017 @ 3:03pm 
Originally posted by thatonerandomguygaming:
Of ideas for weapons/armor, at least.
of course, wether or not i actually get around to implementing them is a whole other story, since im still learning and all lol.
AlianZIANO 4 Mar, 2017 @ 11:55am 
why don't you add some bows or some guns? They'll be great for my opinion!
hyperlink purple 4 Mar, 2017 @ 1:28pm 
Originally posted by Rotelle di sandwich:
why don't you add some bows or some guns? They'll be great for my opinion!
I'll toast to that.
TO PROJECTILE-BASED WEAPONS!
ovengoats 18 Jun, 2017 @ 7:40pm 
Possibly Ruin themed weapons and items? "Harness the power of evil" "Just like Astra Nox!"
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50