Total War: WARHAMMER

Total War: WARHAMMER

Mixu's Mousillon Overhaul
c4bombexpert 2 Aug, 2017 @ 10:03pm
Krell and Kemmler
I was wondering if there was a way to either disband krell or to remove him. Same with Kemmler. I like having both of them as separate lords but Krell seems totally underpowered. Esp since he doesn't have any LL items. I also don't like the extra upkeep from having both of them plus the Red Duke at the start. I'd much prefer the way other factions are where you can unlock the other LL you don't pick, but you dont HAVE to recruit them if you dont want to. Still a great mod/unlock, loving the different Damsel of Mousillion Lords and heroes!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Mixu  [developer] 5 Aug, 2017 @ 7:38am 
Great, more complaining about things i have no control over..

Just replace the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and stop whining
c4bombexpert 5 Aug, 2017 @ 10:20pm 
No, I wasn't complaining. Just asking if there's a way to not have all 3 LL's active at the start. Dude your work on Mousillion is friggen incredible, both the flavor of the new vampire stuff and the mutants too. I just don't wanna have all 3 LL's out at the start because fo the stupid 'too many armies' income penalty. If it's not easy to do that don't sweat it - this whole faction mod is amazing.
Mixu  [developer] 17 Aug, 2017 @ 11:16pm 
Sorry, for not answering sooner and being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ previously
Those lords are added by Crynsos, i don't have any control over them.
I do know that Krell and Kemmler are getting their own horde faction at some point, so in the future they won't be there anymore.
c4bombexpert 18 Aug, 2017 @ 2:33am 
Nah man it's cool. I sounded a little dickish and I didn't mean to. Within like an hour of playing as Mous I was just raving about how much fun it was to be a french vampire. Good to know it's on Cys's side, I tried changing your mod to make krell recruitable but not already spawned. No wonder it didn't work lol.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50