Arma 3
Red Hammer
honger 4 Jul, 2023 @ 2:02am
Feedback
- "Invasion Everon": the player cannot enter the truck when told to - everytime - despite the action being shown on screen. I had to teleport myself inside it through the debug console.
- "Occupation": the green radio station table has simulation enabled and starts flying hurting anyway who's near it. When player becomes squad leader, he is not the first one in his team causing the formation to bug out because the first one in any formation will be a bot, not player. Player is obstructed all the time by his friendly bot.
- "Repulsion": outright broken, helicopters are in the area immediately and before I even get a task to eliminate helicopters, they are already going outside of the view distance. Enemy AI seems to just sit in the red area rather than attack the defenses. I seem to be unable to go outside of the zone to gather the evidence (despite HAVING A TASK TO DO SO) because whenever I do that, the mission fails. WHY do I have a task to gather evidence from the start if I have to sit on my ass anyway? The task to report at base shows up before the cutscene informing me about this happens, so once I was about half way travelling I get teleported because I have to hear info about what I have in the journal already. And if evidence is collected, mission ends not allowing me to report to that base.
- "Beachhead Assault": another broken mission. Friendly vehicles do not do anything while my team gets sniped out in first minute from the vantage point because the MG set up there has an unlimited targetting distance and does not miss. When I reach the first task only a single vehicle moves up and gets destroyed by disastrous numbers of enemy just lying on ground and firing UGLs. I just skipped this because it's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Worst and most annoying mission in this whole campaign.
- "Under Fire": I guess the idea of having 5 lightly armored men against enemy emplacements that are well hidden in bushes and have static weapons that DON'T MISS was an original Codemasters idea but still one of the dumbest things one can do in Arma 3 environment. Two vehicles defended by M2s kill my whole team before i can even approach them while the last BASE I have to deal with on my own has only a bunch of infantry walking around? Especially in a place that I can easily snipe them out without being even wounded once. Something's not right with this.

I gave up after Tank Rescue because they will engage while being in the fog not allowing me to even get the rescued crew to recovered tanks. I get that this is a remake but Resistance is a remake to and somehow they managed to make it playable, not a garbage that was not adjusted to how AI behaves in this game.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
cmdrthaddel 19 Sep, 2023 @ 12:23pm 
100% fully agree with honger
p0mpous 11 Nov, 2023 @ 4:14pm 
Originally posted by honger:
- "Invasion Everon": the player cannot enter the truck when told to - everytime - despite the action being shown on screen. I had to teleport myself inside it through the debug console.
- "Occupation": the green radio station table has simulation enabled and starts flying hurting anyway who's near it. When player becomes squad leader, he is not the first one in his team causing the formation to bug out because the first one in any formation will be a bot, not player. Player is obstructed all the time by his friendly bot.
- "Repulsion": outright broken, helicopters are in the area immediately and before I even get a task to eliminate helicopters, they are already going outside of the view distance. Enemy AI seems to just sit in the red area rather than attack the defenses. I seem to be unable to go outside of the zone to gather the evidence (despite HAVING A TASK TO DO SO) because whenever I do that, the mission fails. WHY do I have a task to gather evidence from the start if I have to sit on my ass anyway? The task to report at base shows up before the cutscene informing me about this happens, so once I was about half way travelling I get teleported because I have to hear info about what I have in the journal already. And if evidence is collected, mission ends not allowing me to report to that base.
- "Beachhead Assault": another broken mission. Friendly vehicles do not do anything while my team gets sniped out in first minute from the vantage point because the MG set up there has an unlimited targetting distance and does not miss. When I reach the first task only a single vehicle moves up and gets destroyed by disastrous numbers of enemy just lying on ground and firing UGLs. I just skipped this because it's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Worst and most annoying mission in this whole campaign.
- "Under Fire": I guess the idea of having 5 lightly armored men against enemy emplacements that are well hidden in bushes and have static weapons that DON'T MISS was an original Codemasters idea but still one of the dumbest things one can do in Arma 3 environment. Two vehicles defended by M2s kill my whole team before i can even approach them while the last BASE I have to deal with on my own has only a bunch of infantry walking around? Especially in a place that I can easily snipe them out without being even wounded once. Something's not right with this.

I gave up after Tank Rescue because they will engage while being in the fog not allowing me to even get the rescued crew to recovered tanks. I get that this is a remake but Resistance is a remake to and somehow they managed to make it playable, not a garbage that was not adjusted to how AI behaves in this game.
Under fire makes no sense. They have tanks in the town 1.2 km away that can see many targets, the mission should start in a tank killing targets on the island.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50