Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Unofficial Space Engineers Patch LEGACY (DISCONTINUED)
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 13 Feb, 2017 @ 6:17am
USEP BUG REPORTS AND FIXES
REPORTED BUGS AND FIXES
v0.3.8
*Both laser antennas missing models, place holders showing up. FIXED in v0.3.9
*Missing small grid battery model, place holder showing up. FIXED in v0.3.9
*Custom beacon and antenna range script crashes game with custom antennas. FIXED in v0.4.0

v0.3.7
*SG battery not rendering any textures. FIXED in v0.3.8
*Antennas and beacons having black boxes around them. UNCONFRMED
*Potential issues with HUD mod. UNCONFIRMED

v0.3.5
*Antennas and beacons disappearing when reloading a save file. FIXED in v0.3.6

v0.3.2
*Antennas are crashing the game when reloading a save file without any placed antennas in world. FIXED in v0.3.3
Last edited by TwitchingPsycho; 18 Mar, 2017 @ 8:07pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Peyzerker 24 Feb, 2017 @ 6:15pm 
Just an anoyance

v0.3.7 (I guess. The most up to date on 24 of February)
-the small ship battery model is a pink square on the center of the area of the normal battery model, remove this mod its normal, put only this on a brand new world and it bugs the battery model. (i've wrote the rest already, didn't quite know where to say this, but the mod was on the top of the mod order list)

And I did delete the .sbm file with this mod's id (85..) from the appdata's mods folder (idk if there is another place it can store these informations, so just saying) so it did redownload it, just in case that file was bugged.
Another test i did was renaming to.rar and extracting to a same named folder, aka tranforming into local mod, and with that unpacked 'version', the battery model was fine, not sure what is with that, or if it is even the mod

Hope this was enough information, keep up the good work =)
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 24 Feb, 2017 @ 8:06pm 
Thanks for the report, i will check everything out. :)
btw, Stable or Dev branch? Its nice to state that as well.
Peyzerker 24 Feb, 2017 @ 8:53pm 
Dev. branch but i remember seeing this before the latest update, just hadn't tried to figure it out before.
Cuyla Naas 17 Mar, 2017 @ 10:42pm 
I'm having problems getting this to work. When I first subscribed to this mod, the batteries became pink squares, and the laser antennas also became the pink square null model things. I know the rover cockpit worked, but I didn't check much out because I quit soon after to try and fix it. I've tried unsubscribing and deleting the mod on my end, then resubscribing, and so far, now when I enable the mod, even on a fresh save, absolutely nothing happens. Any ideas how to fix it?
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 18 Mar, 2017 @ 2:24am 
Yeah, the pink battery was a bug but thats definitly fixed.
Is it first in the load order? Have you tried a save with only USEP enabled?
If you only activate my mod and it works, means some mod is conflicting with mine.
Last edited by TwitchingPsycho; 18 Mar, 2017 @ 2:25am
Cuyla Naas 18 Mar, 2017 @ 10:24am 
Alright, just tested a new save with only USEP enabled, still nothing. I'm using the most current version of SE, so no dev or stable branch anymore. Thoughts?
Edit: When I load the save with only USEP, and I hit F11, it says no load errors
Last edited by Cuyla Naas; 18 Mar, 2017 @ 10:42am
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 18 Mar, 2017 @ 10:57am 
So i assume you know it isnt working be not seeing the different wheels and the 1x1x1 battery and no rover cockpit showing up?
Cuyla Naas 18 Mar, 2017 @ 12:22pm 
Correct, that's how I'm seeing that it isn't working. It's as if the mod isn't present at all. I'm not sure why that's happening, I've double checked that I've got the mod downloaded, and its the only mod I'm enabling when I'm testing it, and SE isn't reporting a load error so I'm at a loss to why the mod is absent.
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 18 Mar, 2017 @ 12:26pm 
im clueless too, i tested it and it works fine on my end with the latest update of course. 0.0
Last edited by TwitchingPsycho; 18 Mar, 2017 @ 12:27pm
Cuyla Naas 18 Mar, 2017 @ 2:21pm 
Alright I've gotten it working a little bit. After deleting it and redownloading, I'm back to it working, but the small ship normal batteries are pink squares, and the laser antennas are pink squares, both the large ship and the small ship. The small ship 1x1 laser antenna is showing correctly. The rover cockpit and the different wheels show up, and so do the armor slabs.

So it looks like now i'm only having the problem with the battery and laser antenna models. Still running most current version and USEP is the only mod in the save
TwitchingPsycho  [developer] 18 Mar, 2017 @ 2:26pm 
Well, i apologize but theres nothing i can do if i cant replicate the errors.
Cuyla Naas 18 Mar, 2017 @ 3:23pm 
Thanks anyway, by converting to a local mod like Pey did, I got it to work; but then of course, can't use it in multiplayer that way, but it's good enough for now.
Peyzerker 18 Mar, 2017 @ 3:52pm 
i retested, was about to say that, on the .sbm, the smallship normal battery is still pink and the laser antenna's pink box model can't be placed. The models work on the local folder, but the laser antenna(lage and small) has collision problems(you can p]lace blocks inside them), if you need a picture of the collision issue, i have a screenshot
Peyzerker 18 Mar, 2017 @ 3:55pm 
i also tested it with .sbm on offline mode, bc it was another differencebeside being compresed or not
Peyzerker 18 Mar, 2017 @ 4:02pm 
also, laser antennas just disappear on reload

Edit:it also cannot be placed first, it need to be put on an existing grid. It need a block below it, removed the 'support' block and it vanish, with the one you deleted

Edit 2: Vanilla behaving like that aswell, not sure if it's my game or the game itself
Last edited by Peyzerker; 18 Mar, 2017 @ 4:20pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50