RimWorld
Colony Leadership A17
Tyler 23 ENE 2017 a las 21:35
Only One Leader Option
Can you add an option so that no matter how many colonist you have you only get one leader?
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
I'm InDaSkies 24 ENE 2017 a las 14:05 
good idea, or make it so the "second" leader has less power or something. (like differen't branches in the government)
Tyler 24 ENE 2017 a las 17:22 
Could do both. I would just prefer to have one ultimate leader.

Some future update could include...

- Colonists 'respect' the leader (aka scared of him)
- Leader get's preference over clothing/gun quality (forces other colonists to drop better attire.

Basically.. let me have a dictator lol.
I'm InDaSkies 24 ENE 2017 a las 17:26 
not a bad idea.
That Ifrit Guy 25 ENE 2017 a las 15:46 
I like that idea as well, maybe allow the leader to make it that there arn't any more voting? (Maybe at a mood debuff if the leader isn't a good one or something?)

Also depending on how much you want to add to the mod it could be cool to allow leaders to deem themselves royalty or something? Could be cool
Chandler 26 ENE 2017 a las 14:14 
Will be hard to make but a system where you can chose democratic and dictatorship and people may overthrow the dictator would be cool still love the mod!
Abyss 28 ENE 2017 a las 5:51 
This is something I can see them putting into the game.
Insertclevername 28 ENE 2017 a las 15:41 
I like this idea, considering I'm currently playing a playthrough using a set of conditions I've created where the characters are all escaped convicts and only have one charge rifle with some body armor. Obviously the one with the gun will be the boss.

And maybe some characters could be jealous of the leader's status, causing a mood and social penalty with the character.
Kolljak 29 ENE 2017 a las 12:44 
saw you added dictatorships could there be an option for King Queen [married] duel leadership. Monarchy. trying to think of a special feature for it.
V 29 MAR 2017 a las 16:44 
I second this.

I've been digging in the code trying to find a solution for this, I'll let you know if I figure it out.
< >
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50