The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Garden
CStaplesLewis  [developer] 6 Feb, 2017 @ 5:18pm
Known Issues
Major:
* [Should be fixed as of v2.2] If your game is crashing while starting a new run. Disable The Garden mod, start a new run, exit, and re-enable The Garden mod. This is caused by a brand new update (as of 2/6/17 8:00pm CST) and is outside of my control. Performing these steps will fix this issue.
--If you're still seeing this, delete your local copy of The Garden and the redownload should correct the issue.

* [Should be fixed as of v2.2] During testing, often with the debug flag set to true, player cache wouldn't be evaluated properly. Try to restart the game to fix.

* [Should be fixed as of v2.2] During testing, often with the debug flag set to true, costumes wouldn't be applied at all. Try to restart the game to fix.

* It is possible to see conflicts while using mods that add items and/or rooms. Enable other mods with caution.

* If when you leave The Garden, all doors become curse room doors, redownload the mod. This is an issues on Steam's side of things

Minor:
* When the doors in The Garden Room become barred, any Secret Room attached to it is revealed. Then opened after the fight.
* Forbidden Fruits' apple tears pop like they are regular tears.
* Custom item images in the pause menu are incorrect.
* While fighting Delirium, any version of The Serpent can spawn and will have an "incorrect" skin according to the context of the fight.
* Dad's Key, if used in The Garden room, currently causes issues with The Serpent fight. I recommend not using it.
* Dying and reviving outside of The Garden room as unknown side effects and can cause issues with The Serpent fight. I recommend not dying :).
* To begin the Serpent fight using local multiplayer, have player two despawn, start the fight, then respawn player 2. Otherwise, the fight won't start.
Last edited by CStaplesLewis; 11 Feb, 2017 @ 7:53am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Don't works with alphabirth :c
chelesamb 19 Mar, 2019 @ 6:40pm 
the mod worked but then when i grabbed 2 0f the items it made a transformation sound and the screen turned white and the game crashed every time i grab 2 items from the mod
Paturious 1 Sep, 2020 @ 12:25pm 
Doesn't work with OP Item Room mod
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50