Arma 3
IFA3 RealPanzer
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
About the new interior
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728786128983031809/736041071263350795/unknown.png
Creds to Quebec

But seriously, in my and my friends opinion we dont think the new interior jpeg. looks good. I'm sure the majority of the mod subscribers would agree. If you're adding an interior to any tank, please do some work on it to create a 3D interior like the early panzer IV's and Stug III.

Having no interior at all was much better than the jpeg.'s you took from the tank museum.
(Still love your work on the mod:ghsmile: )
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
NightLifter 5 Nov, 2020 @ 11:26am 
Have you found a way to fix it? Since the JPEGs are still in the mod i guess they didnt fix it themselves yet.
{RP}Alan  [developer] 7 Nov, 2020 @ 1:22am 
If you have better photos that the ones I have found and used please send them to me and I will make them better. Just done the best I can for now and it was a ton of work.

Thanks for commenting and using the mod. Some of them are great and all of them give you a taste of that the real tanks were like inside.
Constantine Mason 19 Feb, 2021 @ 12:30pm 
Well, I mean the mod itself is good, but, when it comes to the photos of the inside. it seems weird. Is it possible to change the view? if there is. I tried everything and nothing seems to change. just keep seeing the Photo of the tank and the gunsight view Intertwined.
HanssinJ 20 Feb, 2021 @ 4:06am 
@Mason Swail you can change the view by using +/- buttons.
Constantine Mason 20 Feb, 2021 @ 6:39am 
I tried that but nothing happens. It's the same. I also tried looking in the controls for anything for I found nothing useful.
HanssinJ 20 Feb, 2021 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by Mason Swail:
I tried that but nothing happens. It's the same. I also tried looking in the controls for anything for I found nothing useful.

Weird, numpad + and - works like a charm to me...
Gubban Gråstein 20 Feb, 2021 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by HanssinJ:
Originally posted by Mason Swail:

This is why the mod developers should remove these JPEG. pictures, no one really likes them and from what i've heard from Alan, he does not understand how these pictures are terrible. Not only does it look ugly, but people like Mason are having problems changing to the actual practical visions. These JPEG's are literally buttering your bacon.

I would recommend the mod developers to put up a vote whether the JPEG's should be removed or not. From my point of perspective, i can ensure you the majority doesn't want the JPEG's
Last edited by Gubban Gråstein; 20 Feb, 2021 @ 10:17am
Constantine Mason 20 Feb, 2021 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by Gubban Gråstein:
Originally posted by HanssinJ:

This is why the mod developers should remove these JPEG. pictures, no one really likes them and from what i've heard from Alan, he does not understand how these pictures are terrible. Not only does it look ugly, but people like Mason are having problems changing to the actual practical visions. These JPEG's are literally buttering your bacon.

I would recommend the mod developers to put up a vote whether the JPEG's should be removed or not. From my point of perspective, i can ensure you the majority doesn't want the JPEG's

I Somewhat agree, I Mean, sure a lot of people don't like the JPEG's but, some poeple do, so maybe have the option to put the photos optionally? like a way to change it in Addon Options or something.
Da Shitsniffer 23 Mar, 2021 @ 2:12pm 
I was searching for this discussion for this exact reason, the Jpegs look janky as hell. Really throws me out of the immersion moreso than not having an interior.
yoda gaming 28 Sep, 2021 @ 1:05pm 
can we disable those jpg interiors please
Beees 24 Feb, 2023 @ 7:21pm 
I feel a bit sorry for the Mod devs but i think you should scrap the entire Interior "System" (or at the very least allow us to disable it). It was a bad idea in the first place and simply does not work.:seriousins:
{RP}Alan  [developer] 28 Jul, 2023 @ 5:17pm 
There is a separate mod of my mod that takes away the controversial interior jpegs. It wpuld have taken days or weeks to make so give it a go.
Braindead 3 Aug, 2023 @ 7:27am 
Originally posted by {RP}Alan:
There is a separate mod of my mod that takes away the controversial interior jpegs. It wpuld have taken days or weeks to make so give it a go.

Can you please link that mod i cant find it anywhere
Dicknose 17 Dec, 2023 @ 12:10pm 
Yeah I can't find the no jpeg mod either. They render most of the tanks unusable. I tried the +- keys and they didn't work. Anytime I'm in the gunner seat it's just a picture of binoculars
{RP}Alan  [developer] 9 Jul @ 12:10am 
ForeigneR 10 Jun, 2023 @ 12:50pm 
If somebody doesn't like the JPEGs, i found a mod called "Weapons Balance - IFA3 Real Panzer" which remove them.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50