Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Simple Map Editor (Cave Update)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Chuck Angry Birds  [developer] (Banned) 29 Dec, 2016 @ 5:30am
Bug and Crash Reports
If you encounter a bug or a crash with my mod, then perform the following.

First: If it is a crash, then take a screenshot of the crash screen. This makes it significantly easier to fix what is causing the crash.

Second: Know how to reproduce the bug or crash, it will be the actions done which have led to the bug or crash.

Third: Make sure it is not my mod that is causing the bug or crash. Reproduce the bug or crash twice. First with only my mod enabled, and second with only other mods enabled.

Fourth: If you are certain that it is my mod that is causing the bug or crash, then report it here on this thread, along with a screenshot of the crash screen if available.

Last: If you deem these steps unnecessary for reporting the bug or crash which you have encountered, then you are free to report it here in any method you desire. Do keep in mind that the steps I have provided is optimal should you want a bug or crash fixed with utmost haste. I may not be able to fix a bug or crash if I do not have sufficient information about it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Faye Scarlet 31 Dec, 2016 @ 7:55pm 
I got a crash when attempting to activate Creative Mode (the / button on the numpad), in a server with caves. In a server without caves, it works just fine.

The crash occurred in a caves-enabled server with both scenarios: only this mod, and the rest of my mods.

I recreated the crash and have provided a screencap of the crash screen. I can also try providing the crash log if necessary.

Screencap of Crash: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bjv5fy8fx7euxq/20161231185104_1.jpg?dl=0

If I flubbed up the Drobbox Link, let me know and I'll find another quick alternative.
Chuck Angry Birds  [developer] (Banned) 31 Dec, 2016 @ 8:24pm 
Originally posted by Festive Cooper:
I got a crash when attempting to activate Creative Mode (the / button on the numpad), in a server with caves. In a server without caves, it works just fine.

The crash occurred in a caves-enabled server with both scenarios: only this mod, and the rest of my mods.

I recreated the crash and have provided a screencap of the crash screen. I can also try providing the crash log if necessary.

Screencap of Crash: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bjv5fy8fx7euxq/20161231185104_1.jpg?dl=0

If I flubbed up the Drobbox Link, let me know and I'll find another quick alternative.
Seems like many of the mod's functions don't work at all if you're on a world with Caves enabled. I'll try to fix that.
is being able to walk on ocean intentional?
Chuck Angry Birds  [developer] (Banned) 1 Jan, 2017 @ 7:52pm 
Originally posted by River Sand:
When replacing Ocean tiles with land turfs and land turfs with Ocean tiles, then the world needs to be restarted using the F2 key before they take full effect.
Originally posted by ok:
Originally posted by River Sand:
When replacing Ocean tiles with land turfs and land turfs with Ocean tiles, then the world needs to be restarted using the F2 key before they take full effect.
Alright, thanks!
wpessi 3 Jan, 2017 @ 4:01am 
Hi friend!
Only this mod enabled. When hit the / key the game crashes. (any other mod wasn't causing problems).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwaER-63ecKpNWJRQndfTXhDdGM/view?usp=sharing

Thanks and this is really cool mod.

EDIT:
Actualy was because the server has caves... So, do you plan fix this?
Thanks again.
Last edited by wpessi; 3 Jan, 2017 @ 5:06am
Kakarot 4 Jan, 2017 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by wpessi:
Hi friend!
Actualy was because the server has caves... So, do you plan fix this?
Thanks again.

It seems like caves break lots of mods :( makes me kind of glad I never got into modding for this game.
Phaze 18 Feb, 2017 @ 3:30pm 
Not a big deal, but I've noticed this in my client log while investigating my own code:
"../mods/workshop-828994749/modicon.tex is 384x384 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions."
Recommend changing modicon.tex to 256x256 or 512x512, whichever is more appropriate
Yukanur 28 Feb, 2017 @ 12:14am 
i dont know i can copy my own character,but after i delete it game crash
can you fix it?
i want make party
Ash 1 Jul, 2017 @ 8:26pm 
Hey, I've experienced that the mod crashes the game completely. When I try to host a social server it crashes the game. I haven't tested if it happens in survival mode. (yet.)
It is wierd.
Light 11 Jul, 2017 @ 7:24pm 
The Copy and paste funciton doesn't seem to work, i place the mouse upon a entity but it doesn't copy anything at all, it copies and paste only the turf. Also the del entity funciton doesn't work too.
Screen Lady 11 Sep, 2017 @ 11:54am 
Only forest turf can be placed.
Cabba 11 Nov, 2017 @ 6:15pm 
Not all of the numbers work now (turfs) the only one I could use was the grass turf. The others do not work.
jaden 25 Nov, 2017 @ 12:10pm 
can i get the new update link in mediafire or mega? bc i can't download it from steam idk why
I don't know if you noticed this bug already or not. The problem is, when you build a new continent or island, while staying there, no hounds or giants will come. Because land you build is not updated or something. Any idea how to fix that?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50