Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Network Extensions 2
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
BadPeanut  [developer] 14 Feb, 2022 @ 2:24am
Troubleshooting Savegames
Only post links to steam workshop uploads of your saves, third party hosting sites are not accepted. You can upload a save to your steam workshop and then paste the link to that upload in this thread - along with details etc of the problem
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Bruin92 20 Feb, 2022 @ 2:50pm 
Hi, Ive tried the steps but my game isn't loading anymore.
Can you please help me.
The game shows a grey screen after the loading screen and I don't know what to do to fix it.

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2760074366
Last edited by Bruin92; 20 Feb, 2022 @ 2:50pm
BadPeanut  [developer] 20 Feb, 2022 @ 3:50pm 
Originally posted by Bruin92:
Hi, Ive tried the steps but my game isn't loading anymore.
Can you please help me.
The game shows a grey screen after the loading screen and I don't know what to do to fix it.

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2760074366
@sniggledigit
Yuki 20 Feb, 2022 @ 10:33pm 
This one is a beta version issue and since there isn't a troubleshooting discussion there, I'll post here.

The NExt2 roads become vanilla roads in my city. There are also some NExt2 roads (like some of the tiny roads) missing. I've mentioned this in the beta version comment section and then tried the troubleshooting steps to help verifying the problem.

Problem pic: WithOtherMods[imgur.com] & AfterTroubleshootingSteps[imgur.com]

Here is the beta ver. savegame:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2760329029

I've also tried the original NExt2 with the troubleshooting steps and it works fine.
BadPeanut  [developer] 21 Feb, 2022 @ 4:56am 
Originally posted by Yuki:
This one is a beta version issue and since there isn't a troubleshooting discussion there, I'll post here.

The NExt2 roads become vanilla roads in my city. There are also some NExt2 roads (like some of the tiny roads) missing. I've mentioned this in the beta version comment section and then tried the troubleshooting steps to help verifying the problem.

Problem pic: WithOtherMods[imgur.com] & AfterTroubleshootingSteps[imgur.com]

Here is the beta ver. savegame:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2760329029

I've also tried the original NExt2 with the troubleshooting steps and it works fine.
Thanks Yuki, I've messaged sniggledigit to come check here too!
sniggledigit  [developer] 21 Feb, 2022 @ 11:18pm 
@Yuki: Very interesting. I tried your save but all the roads loaded up on my end. Could you list for me some of the road specific mods you are using? (such as mods that change road color or any having to do with traffic)

@Bruin92: I tried your city and I am seeing the same thing you are (gray screen). I looked in the output files and it doesn't look like there is any mod specific issues that are linked to this problem, however. The last 2 errors before the screen grays out relate to vanilla mechanics. Could you provide a bit more context into when you started experiencing this problem?
Yuki 22 Feb, 2022 @ 7:26am 
Originally posted by sniggledigit:
@Yuki: Very interesting. I tried your save but all the roads loaded up on my end. Could you list for me some of the road specific mods you are using? (such as mods that change road color or any having to do with traffic)
Yeah, I find it weird too. I tried unsub all other mods except NExt2 beta and harmony but the problem still showed up. It could be some old mods I subscribed before? Maybe I should try reinstall this game completely tomorrow.
Bruin92 22 Feb, 2022 @ 12:21pm 
Originally posted by sniggledigit:

@Bruin92: I tried your city and I am seeing the same thing you are (gray screen). I looked in the output files and it doesn't look like there is any mod specific issues that are linked to this problem, however. The last 2 errors before the screen grays out relate to vanilla mechanics. Could you provide a bit more context into when you started experiencing this problem?

Thanks for checking.
Probably a day before I've posted my question.

I've unsubscribed the latest mods which I added before it happened, but that wasn't the problem either.
Could it be a gameplay problem?
Burnix 24 Feb, 2022 @ 1:36am 
Hey there, I have some problems since today. My roads created with the mod disappeared in the save game and it shows following issue:

The Mod D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\255710\812125426 [ObjUnity3D.dll, NetworkExtensions2.dll] has caused an error [ModException]

Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '0Harmony, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Transit.Framework.Mod.TransitModBase.OnCreated (ILoading loading) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LoadingWrapper.OnLoadingExtensionsCreated () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I tried the fix in the main tab, but it didn´t worked. Can you help me please?
Yuki 24 Feb, 2022 @ 6:55am 
Originally posted by Burnix:
Hey there, I have some problems since today. My roads created with the mod disappeared in the save game and it shows following issue:

The Mod D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\255710\812125426 [ObjUnity3D.dll, NetworkExtensions2.dll] has caused an error [ModException]

Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '0Harmony, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
at Transit.Framework.Mod.TransitModBase.OnCreated (ILoading loading) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at LoadingWrapper.OnLoadingExtensionsCreated () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Have you subscribed Harmony mod? I'm just guessing this might be the problem.
Burnix 24 Feb, 2022 @ 8:17am 

Details:

Great Thanks. That did fix my problems. Sorry, for bothering im pretty new in the mod/workshop area for cities skylines :D
El Presidente 24 Feb, 2022 @ 11:00am 

Great Thanks. That did fix my problems. Sorry, for bothering im pretty new in the mod/workshop area for cities skylines :D
Don't apologize, mate - Your question saved my whole evening!
Cheers from another noob.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50