XCOM 2
[XCOM 2] Aeronautic's Master Mod Collection (LEGACY)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mod Progress and Stuff
Follow me for updates and progress on my mods here!

Got questions, comments, suggestions, and others? Post here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 97 comments
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 2 Dec, 2016 @ 4:00pm 
UPDATE DECEMBER 2

For all of you wondering for progress or any update on Grif VP, I'm not working on any VP as of now due to personal priorities (Finals for instance :P). I will get back to working on Grif next weekend -- possibly Dec 10.

I will tell you Grif is close to completion. Just gotta implement into the SDK. Also, Blake is still in progress. 2 more voicepacks are on the way -- they're just not from RWBY and RvB.

[insert Please Understand meme here]

Sorry guys. Thanks.
Aeronautic
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 10 Dec, 2016 @ 10:14pm
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 10 Dec, 2016 @ 10:14pm 
UPDATE DECEMBER 10

Hey guys. Progress is on its way for Grif and Blake. However though, and unfortunately, I will be delaying the mods again. Personal priorities are taking over again and I may not touch these until the end of this week or possibly next week.

I'm not dead yet. But I may be inactive for a while. I'll get back to it asap once the dust settles. Thanks again guys for your patience and sorry yet again!

Aeronautic
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 10 Dec, 2016 @ 10:15pm
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 12 Dec, 2016 @ 2:28pm 
UPDATE DECEMBER 12

Good news everyone. I managed to sneak in some work on the VPs again. Grif is almost completed. I'm going to do some fine tuning on him as well as make a video for him. Hopefully by the middle of this week, Grif will be on the Workshop.

Progress for Blake will follow right after Grif. And the two other VPs that aren't part of RWBY and RvB are on its way, too. Thanks guys and stay tuned!

Aeronautic
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 13 Dec, 2016 @ 1:06pm 
UPDATE DECEMBER 13

DEXTER GRIF IS NOW COMPLETE! He is finished and ready for deployment. Expect it by today.

Now I'll continue my progress on Blake. Updates for the other voice packs (Church and Ruby) will follow soon after.

Thanks guys and enjoy.

Aeronautic
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 28 Dec, 2016 @ 1:25am 
UPDATE DECEMBER 28

I am almost finished with Blake's VP. Sarge is also in progress as well in addition to another surprise VP that'll join in later. Although I wont tell you WHAT it is, I will say that this surprise VP is my biggest mod yet (it actually has a BUNCH - 6 to be exact - of voice banks within the mod with about 100 lines each).

And it just so happens... This VP belongs to "the crux of Fate". I'll leave that hint up to you to figure out what this VP is ;)

Also, New Years is popping up. In this case, work on the SDK for the 3 VPs will be on hold. Sorry everyone. I'll try to get back on the SDK once January rolls around.

Thanks again and have a happy new year Commander.

Aeronautic

EDIT: Just to clarify, Blake needs a few more lines before I consider calling hers finished and prepped for SDK. Sarge needs more lines in some parts of the Voice Bank, but Im happy to say he's 75% ready before entering the SDK stage.
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 28 Dec, 2016 @ 1:27am
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 31 Dec, 2016 @ 1:48pm 
UPDATE DECEMBER 31

Hey guys. Happy New Year! Hope you guys are having fun with your holidays whether it be with family, friends, the internet, or alone.

Anyways, just to update here. The special surprise VP, Sarge, and Blake are now entering the SDK stage. Meaning, their voices are going to be entered into the SDK as mods. I'm taking a while due to the fact that this a few reasons:

1) The surprise VP mod is big. And it's my first big one to handle MULTIPLE voicebanks.
2) Personal priorities again. Plus school is coming soon!
3) I'm planning on releasing them ALL AT ONCE.

These voicepacks are now becoming tedious and time consuming to make. Not that I'm complaining heehee. Lol. In addition to this info:

- The special VP has 6 voicebanks and I'm almost finished with the first one.
- Sarge is 50% finished; more lines to be inputted.
- Blake is 95% finished. Her voice cues are almost completely set, but I am looking for a few more lines to fill before I can debug her; these few are missing and will be addressed ASAP.

That's all for now. Thanks for the patience. Hopefully, these mods will be worth the weight.
(Sorry Gaben.)

Thanks again guys. And have a happy new year!

Aeronautic

EDIT: Fixed Blake's status.
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 31 Dec, 2016 @ 3:02pm
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 5 Jan, 2017 @ 9:06pm 
UPDATE JAN 5 2017

Hello everyone. Happy New Year guys. As always here's my update.

Blake VP: A new episode is out so I'll look into it for extra lines. Other than that, her lines are in the SDK and is ready for debug. Once that's finished, a preview video will be created and she'll be ready for the Workshop!

Sarge VP: Same applies to Sarge. Thing is, some lines are awfully loud. Will fine tune it once I finish debugging him. A preview vid will follow after.

??? VP (the suprise one): A few lines need to be refined for a couple voice banks. But other than that, this VP is ready for debugging. A preview vid will follow after.

Give or take, these VPs will be released next week. Be on the lookout!

Thanks guys and stay tuned.

Next VPs will be Weiss and Simmons...

Aeronautic
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 8 Jan, 2017 @ 6:29pm
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 8 Jan, 2017 @ 6:31pm 
UPDATE JAN 8 2017

Hello everyone.

Good news: Blake, Sarge, and the Special Suprise VP are complete! Their preview vids are complete and are ready for release. However, as always, I'm going to do final touches. As such, these mods will be released by (hopefully) Mon or Tues and are going to be released ALL AT ONCE.

Thanks for your patience guys. Next up will be Weiss and Simmons...

See you guys.

Aeronautic
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 12 Jan, 2017 @ 9:58pm 
UPDATE JAN 12

Hello everyone. Hope you all enjoy the voicepacks so far.

Anyways work is underway for Weiss and Simmons; they're not in SDK stage yet. In addition, I actually have another voicepack in mind. This one involves... Titans. Im surprised no one has done work on OS voices. So I thought it would be nice to work on it.

Short update. Thanks guys.

Regards,
Aeronautic
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 13 Jan, 2017 @ 10:11pm 
UPDATE JAN 13

Hello everyone. Quick update. Unfortunately it seems I have run into a very troublesome personal dilemma. This may take a while (maybe a few weeks) so I wont be able to touch work on Weiss and Simmons for a while...

Sorry guys

Regards,
Aeronautic
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 22 Jan, 2017 @ 11:34pm
Raine 23 Jan, 2017 @ 10:06am 
Darn. If I could help in any way I would love too!
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 23 Jan, 2017 @ 1:28pm 
Originally posted by A Guardsmen:
Darn. If I could help in any way I would love too!

Hey. Thanks for the offer to help man. Appreciate it. I don't need help as of right now, but should the need arises, I can let ya know. :)
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 23 Jan, 2017 @ 5:51pm 
UPDATE JAN 23, 2017

Hello everyone.

Work hasn't been touched on for Weiss and Simmons yet unfortunately. I'm not dead yet but I haven't been working on them due to personal priorities. Don't worry I'll get to them.

In addition, I'm surprised no one is making OS voices for Titanfall. I mean if we got Titans for Sparks... Why not get the voices too?

So I guess I'll work on that as well, meaning I'll get the voicelines from Titanfall 1 (and maybe 2?).

In short, 3 voicepacks will be worked on: Weiss, Simmons, and Titanfall OS (another multiple voicepack mod whoopee). When they'll be done? Idk. I'll keep posted though.

Thanks everyone. Stay tuned.

Regards
Aeronautic
Juneau 25 Jan, 2017 @ 11:56am 
Originally posted by ($S360)Aeronautic:
UPDATE JAN 23, 2017

Hello everyone.

Work hasn't been touched on for Weiss and Simmons yet unfortunately. I'm not dead yet but I haven't been working on them due to personal priorities. Don't worry I'll get to them.

In addition, I'm surprised no one is making OS voices for Titanfall. I mean if we got Titans for Sparks... Why not get the voices too?

So I guess I'll work on that as well, meaning I'll get the voicelines from Titanfall 1 (and maybe 2?).

In short, 3 voicepacks will be worked on: Weiss, Simmons, and Titanfall OS (another multiple voicepack mod whoopee). When they'll be done? Idk. I'll keep posted though.

Regards
Aeronautic
Did someone say BT-7274?
($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...  [developer] 25 Jan, 2017 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by Comrade Necron:
Originally posted by ($S360)Aeronautic:
UPDATE JAN 23, 2017

Hello everyone.

Regards
Aeronautic
Did someone say BT-7274?

That's a maybe pal. As of right now, I'm looking to see if there's any way to rip BT's lines from TF2. No such luck unfortunately. I am however working on the OS voices from TF1. If I'm able to get BT's voice, then I'll try to either make a seperate voice mod or be part of the mega TF voicepack...

EDIT: Let me clarify something. What I mean by that is that no one from what I'm aware of has tried to extract the voices of BT and other Titan OS from TF2. If I get that chance Ill work on BT. Stay tuned.
Last edited by ($S360)Aeronautic ver.2.50668...; 25 Jan, 2017 @ 3:13pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 97 comments
Per page: 1530 50