Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Total War Mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
stjern  [developer] 18 Feb, 2017 @ 5:50am
Bug reporting
Here you can report all the bugs you find!

Any bugreport/feedback will help me out alot.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,734 comments
Apalm [SWE] 19 Feb, 2017 @ 7:27am 
game crashes when i click on the edit button for the japanese tank division that you bet the template for when unlocking the 1938 lite tank
stjern  [developer] 19 Feb, 2017 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by steve19421945:
When I use the original bice mod with 1.32 on a game that I had started with bice rebalanced dividions using medium and light tanks say they have a speed of 1, but testing shows they have normal speed. I turned off bice rebalanced since it does not work with 1.32.
Are they filled with equipment? If they have 0 equipment of that type the speed will be 1 km/h. There was a confirmed error for japanese tanks, did you mean them? Also germany started with a medium tank battalion with no equipment to force the ai to kickstart medium armor production, sorry about that ofc the player should not get that template, doing AI testing for 1.33.

Originally posted by Apalm SWE:
game crashes when i click on the edit button for the japanese tank division that you bet the template for when unlocking the 1938 lite tank

Confirmed bug, thanks! Fixed it.
Apalm [SWE] 19 Feb, 2017 @ 3:52pm 
The screen were you change how many aircraft you want to have in an airwing is buged
darthbias  [developer] 20 Feb, 2017 @ 3:08am 
hei @Apalm that should be fixed now :D it happend to us too
darthbias  [developer] 20 Feb, 2017 @ 3:16am 
and the japanese tank division template changing should be fixed too
Lokepoket 24 Feb, 2017 @ 4:42am 
Hello, just tried this mod for 1.3.3, im lovin the changes to the bice mod ! 1st issue, Berlin city is a jungle not urban. 2nd ( i play germany) i loaded up the russian AI to see whats up , it had in feb 1939 85 factories on airplanes and had over 12k fighters in stock already! 36 on tanks and just 9 on various equipment(in total). seem to be some very weird priorities, (although no shortages on equipment just very low production and super spam airplanes). 3rd issue dunno if its intended but im having cronic shortages of just about any equipment i dont seem to be producing enouff maybe the prodcosts are to high especially for infantry weapons/ support/ transport/ utilitiy, or is this intended to reduce the amount of divisions?
darthbias  [developer] 24 Feb, 2017 @ 7:49am 
hei @Lokepoket ye we know that a part of Berlin is a jungle that will be fix at one point but its not so important
well ehm we have to still see how the ai production can be fixed but atm it should work cause they have a high stockpile
well haha you probably just should put more factories on this equipments
and ye you cant just spam divisions in this mod
ty for your feedback :D
sionprawn 24 Feb, 2017 @ 9:38am 
As Germany the Uniforms 2 and 3 upgrade is not available in production after having been researched.
darthbias  [developer] 24 Feb, 2017 @ 10:14am 
@sionprawn there are no uniform upgrades anymore just techs that upgrade the base uniform
frikus88 24 Feb, 2017 @ 11:01am 
Ahoj mam problem s uloženou hrou kdyz ji nahraju tak mě zmizí nektere jednotky
frikus88 24 Feb, 2017 @ 11:02am 
Hi I have a problem with the saved game when I upload it so I will disappear some units
darthbias  [developer] 24 Feb, 2017 @ 12:02pm 
@frikus88 sry but your save game is probably lost it can happen cause the mod is updated almost daily
frikus88 24 Feb, 2017 @ 12:52pm 
The game works but when a saved game so I just disappears units Infantry Division and mam pay only your mod
darthbias  [developer] 24 Feb, 2017 @ 1:28pm 
well as said that can happen cause its not save game compatibel which doesnt mean you cant play the save anymore but something like unit disappering can happen
frikus88 24 Feb, 2017 @ 1:40pm 
Vizionează create an army to save the game return to menu dam to load a saved game, and the unit will not show me no longer knows where the problem is not using other mods
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,734 comments
Per page: 1530 50