Unturned

Unturned

Overgrown 3+
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hamosh  [developer] 3 Aug, 2017 @ 3:35am
Bugs?
I plan on fixing as much as I can in a large update. Report bugs here, may take some suggestions for slight changes.

If you report a bug please tell me where it is. Thanks :)
Last edited by Hamosh; 3 Aug, 2017 @ 3:35am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Barts 23 Nov, 2017 @ 4:21am 
NPCs Doesnt Work at All they are all Chefs and Police
adrianrxr 26 Jan, 2018 @ 11:11am 
Nero says the truth the map is bugged and the NPCs are all chefs
Elle 27 Feb, 2018 @ 12:18am 
the leader at the airports,"need any help?" option doesn't work. idk if its not implemented or if its a bug
jdherron 21 Mar, 2018 @ 3:20pm 
all the npcs are chefs. i know it hasnt always been like that because i watched a playthrough of the map from a year ago and everything worked perfectly
The map loads alright, but when i got the NPC for the map, untunred wont even load at all.
relougarou 11 Jul, 2018 @ 10:38am 
In the underground base, the buying/selling pannel doesn't appear on the merchants NPC (exept the bartender for some reason). Raven won't talk to me aswell. .. I run the Oldie's firearm weapon aswell, might be a conflict between the map and the mod...
Locke4651 30 Jul, 2018 @ 5:25pm 
so with the people in valot when i try to trade with the medic and the armor guy nothing happens my hud goes away but my mouse is still there also captain ash of the rangers whe i accept the quest it doesnt show up in the quest tab idk if its my mods (only one i using is oldies fire arm pack) or the map
lecustardpie 2 Aug, 2018 @ 9:06am 
All the rocks on the map are purple. I found this out when I got a chart. Most of the NPCs are also chefs and policemen. Please fix in the next update soon!
The npc 'Jimbo' on the erator says 'Hey i'm jacob'. I know it's not a major bug but i thought it was something i should mention xD
linkfanpc 2 Sep, 2018 @ 10:32am 
There's a few NPCs at fort Azel that have their trade/dialouge broken. (The medic, for example, has a broken trade interface.)
Kvok 4 Sep, 2018 @ 1:47am 
Keep falling through the textures.
linkfanpc 4 Sep, 2018 @ 7:18am 
Just found a spot near a subway entrance in Valot where you can fall below the world.
'Lov 8 Sep, 2018 @ 11:34pm 
have you Abandoned This Cos NPCs Have Been Broken For 2 Years
RoboBoi 12 Sep, 2018 @ 11:54am 
When you complete the scientist task for loot RosePort the engine in RosePort doesnt disspear.
linkfanpc 12 Sep, 2018 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by finnthe86:
When you complete the scientist task for loot RosePort the engine in RosePort doesnt disspear.

Yep, happened to me to. What a bummer. :(

I cheated myself in and the room is empty too.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
Per page: 1530 50