Starbound

Starbound

Open Armory, a community random weapon mod
 Toto téma bylo přilepeno, takže je nejspíš důležité
tealsummernights  [vývojář] 20. lis. 2016 v 9.11
Suggestions
Got an idea for a new weapon part, or maybe to improve an existing one? Post it here!
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 26 komentářů
I wanted to see a non-gen weapon myself. A Staff that has Healing Zone as its primary, and Energy Zone as its secondary.
Circular broadsword top, like the one you added to the axes. That'd be fantastic!
tealsummernights  [vývojář] 21. lis. 2016 v 17.51 
@HyperFrieza That is outside the scope of our mod, sorry.

@RustedCutlass717 Noted!
Schweitzer Cushy  [vývojář] 21. lis. 2016 v 23.31 
RustedCutlass717 původně napsal:
Circular broadsword top, like the one you added to the axes. That'd be fantastic!
this went out in tonights release!

a blade akin to stuff like the Razor Sword from Majora's Mask, Halo's Energy Sword, and Varian's (of warcraft fame) sword
bonus points if you make versions of it's 'look' for other bladed weapons
i want to see a straplike hanndle like the iron broad sword but for the shortswords and broadswords
'Tis brilliant! Thanks, mates!
Schweitzer Cushy  [vývojář] 24. lis. 2016 v 6.35 
atomic warlord původně napsal:
straplike
what is that?

Rukrio původně napsal:
a blade akin to stuff like the Razor Sword from Majora's Mask, Halo's Energy Sword, and Varian's (of warcraft fame) sword
probably will not be doing energy weapons, as our goal is to stick to the pallete that the default assets use. will look into the others.
tealsummernights  [vývojář] 24. lis. 2016 v 12.23 
Rukrio původně napsal:

Razor sword blade is also in the works. I'll look into doing a steel version of the energy sword.
Naposledy upravil tealsummernights; 24. lis. 2016 v 12.24
so honey badger do you plan on going into armor?
Schweitzer Cushy  [vývojář] 17. pro. 2016 v 16.24 
atomic warlord původně napsal:
so honey badger do you plan on going into armor?
not with this mod, no
oh how about a broad/shortsword that looks like the motecycle blade from fallout
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 26 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50