Arma 3
$$$money$$$
Duncan  [developer] 28 Nov, 2018 @ 5:00am
feedback bug reports ? or just want to say that my mods sucks? POST HERE
yep here
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
JMM 4 Mar, 2019 @ 7:28pm 
Duncan, I recently came across your mod and I found a slight bug with it. When I am in Eden editor, I am unable to add these bills to any container/box. I am only able to add this money to player inventories. I have even tried copying the ID of the item and pasting it into the box via the mission.sqm file, but even that fails.
Unless I am missing something, please let me know. Thanks!
Duncan  [developer] 5 Mar, 2019 @ 12:57am 
Originally posted by JMM:
Duncan, I recently came across your mod and I found a slight bug with it. When I am in Eden editor, I am unable to add these bills to any container/box. I am only able to add this money to player inventories. I have even tried copying the ID of the item and pasting it into the box via the mission.sqm file, but even that fails.
Unless I am missing something, please let me know. Thanks!

Yeah that is not bug actualy, when i was creating this mod i didn't know at the time how to impliment line of code to add money to boxes i will take care of that problem as well as adding new stuff in the next update witch would be in june
Last edited by Duncan; 5 Mar, 2019 @ 12:58am
partycrashr 19 Nov, 2019 @ 10:08am 
Is there a server bikey file?
Duncan  [developer] 19 Nov, 2019 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by mkatzaroff92:
Is there a server bikey file?
dont think soo
partycrashr 19 Nov, 2019 @ 9:09pm 
I figured out how to make one, just haven't tested it yet. Once I verify it works with the dedicated server, I can send it to you if you like.
partycrashr 19 Nov, 2019 @ 9:11pm 
It's at least showing as signed in the mods list locally
Duncan  [developer] 20 Nov, 2019 @ 8:49am 
Thats something that only a mod developer must do for his mod, all doh thank you
for enlightenment. I presume the problem is no more. wait for hot fix.
Duncan  [developer] 20 Nov, 2019 @ 8:53am 
and by the way if you know something about how to develop mods for arma 3 and willing to participate in the next update of this mod fill free to add me on steam
partycrashr 22 Nov, 2019 @ 11:57am 
I only know that part of it. I can do a little 3d modelling, and I have a very (very) limited knowledge of some of the coding, but I don't know much more than that for Arma. I just figured out how to sign the mod and was able to get it working on the server. I did use my own signature for that, but I can help you with getting yours if you need it.
Duncan  [developer] 22 Nov, 2019 @ 1:23pm 
Originally posted by mkatzaroff92:
I only know that part of it. I can do a little 3d modelling, and I have a very (very) limited knowledge of some of the coding, but I don't know much more than that for Arma. I just figured out how to sign the mod and was able to get it working on the server. I did use my own signature for that, but I can help you with getting yours if you need it.
it all depends on if you want to help you can help / about signature didn't i already fixed that issue?
partycrashr 4 Dec, 2019 @ 8:41am 
All the mods I use I downloaded the files locally before copying to the server. When I uploaded it to the server it did not have a signature file with it. I used the Arma Tools app to create a signature file and I was able to use it (although I haven't been able to find/haven't looked too hard to find any of the money items in inventory yet...).
Duncan  [developer] 4 Dec, 2019 @ 9:01am 
try to re download it then open the folder of a mod inside there would be folder named keys there u'l see the key
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50