IIC - Revival - Extra Playable Races
Yorick  [developer] 30 Oct, 2016 @ 2:31am
BUG REPORT & KNOWN ISSUES
  • None atm
Last edited by Yorick; 18 May, 2017 @ 4:56am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Tsunatus 30 Oct, 2016 @ 3:48am 
Can you change the unbidden fighters so that they don't use fallen empire fighters?
Yorick  [developer] 30 Oct, 2016 @ 4:14am 
@Tsunatus Ill have a look into that yeah, gotta work today though so it'll be later
Yorick  [developer] 30 Oct, 2016 @ 4:51am 
@Tsunatus Had some time before work, Updated, Unbidden now use Unbidden looking fighters
Magistorikus 31 Oct, 2016 @ 11:54am 
"new robot pops dont have propper planetary preference" - This is literally making this mod unplayable for me. All of my new pops have a max happiness of 20%. I hope you can fix this one soon.
Vrahn 31 Oct, 2016 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by Magistorikus:
"new robot pops dont have propper planetary preference" - This is literally making this mod unplayable for me. All of my new pops have a max happiness of 20%. I hope you can fix this one soon.

Yeah this is probably the highest priority on the list, it would be awesome if it could be resolved!
Steel Dragon 1 Nov, 2016 @ 3:20pm 
I would suggest looking in the other playable robot mod for the fix to the planet traits. They once had that problem but managed to find the fix. Might be you could grab there line of code (and give credit). Just a thought
Yorick  [developer] 2 Nov, 2016 @ 4:15am 
@Steel Dragon I've got the habitability problem fixed internaly i think (to the point where all planets are the same for robots... because they are robots afterall. What im trying to fix now is constructed robots not having traits.
Symmatile 2 Nov, 2016 @ 8:48pm 
Ancient ship type, and humanoid appearances have a tendency to sometimes crash to desktop when encountering the pirate event, more specifically the pirates that originate from your empire.
Symmatile 3 Nov, 2016 @ 11:33am 
Actually, there appears to be MANY crashes to desktop revolving around any form of pirate event, including the survey events.
Yorick  [developer] 3 Nov, 2016 @ 1:15pm 
@Grimmy havnt heard about this before, are you sure it has to do with this mod? it shouldn't change any of the events (except for playing as robots) The ship styles function the same as the vanilla ship styles.
Niveus 5 Nov, 2016 @ 11:30am 
Any progress on fixing the built Robot pops lack of traits/planetary preference?
Yorick  [developer] 5 Nov, 2016 @ 12:30pm 
@visuals.Requiem I've got the planetary preference fixed (just gave them full habitability, they're robots afterall. Havent fixed the traits yet. (should i update when both are fixed? or update now for fixed habitability)
Last edited by Yorick; 5 Nov, 2016 @ 12:31pm
Niveus 5 Nov, 2016 @ 1:34pm 
I'd like to see both fixed before an update occurs if that means traits are fixed more quickly, but I'm sure there are lots of people who would just get by with the habitability fix.
please update now
Snugglebear 5 Nov, 2016 @ 7:51pm 
i would like to see a full fix. it would be nice to robots sooner, but i would rather allow you to do your thing and not bother you about uploads and stuff until its ready. thanks for the trasparency as well. many people dont talk with the users. im glad to see you care about making this work and keeping it updated. well dones sir. we all appreciate it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
Per page: 1530 50