Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

45 Inventory Slots
ilynvm 29 Nov, 2019 @ 6:17pm
Is this mod making us spoiled?
Im asking if this mod makes us spoiled, couple of my friend were annoyed of me not putting this mods and other mods that boosts gathering rates like resourceful mod
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Hydraulic 13 Feb, 2020 @ 4:25am 
Late but:
i don't believe so? I mean, early game isn't very fun for me along with managing inventory but that's because im bad at it so i play with mods that help with it. maybe you and your friends can compromise with another mod with less slots or one that increases backpack slots?
甲天下奶 20 Mar, 2020 @ 8:24am 
These people just play DST as a fast food game, and those who really love DS know how to manage inventory. I don't understand why these people always carry spider silk, stones, hammers, shovels and so on. Why do you go mining with a shovel? But if you play DST as a social game, these are okay, and "spoiled" is okay.
Cecile_Cera 27 Apr, 2020 @ 10:02am 
yes and no :)
the mod allows you to make less slots/spots.
if you dont want to use it yourself but put it on for your friends to play with....just dont use all the slots/spots yourself ;D bit tricky but you are capable.

@Desona how come people have problems managing inventory?
maybe in that case you should hardcore yourself into the vanilla version to just teach yourself to EMPTY your inventory before you leave base ;) its totally worth it and satisfying even at some point.... bec you cant get annoyed by searching long for your own ♥♥♥♥ in the huge inventory :D

@bolt person? (dont know that language) what a ♥♥♥♥ move to say "THOSE who REALLY love dont starve" urgh what a ♥♥♥♥. maybe some humans arent even good at it in real life?! o.O
even though it makes me wonder myself about why or how others just cant manage their inventory....maybe never try insulting them by lowering them. just dont -.- also in general!
darknoob 31 May, 2020 @ 6:10am 
learn how to play lol
Hydraulic 21 Aug, 2020 @ 11:10am 
Originally posted by Cecile_Cera:

@Desona how come people have problems managing inventory?
maybe in that case you should hardcore yourself into the vanilla version to just teach yourself to EMPTY your inventory before you leave base ;) its totally worth it and satisfying even at some point.... bec you cant get annoyed by searching long for your own ♥♥♥♥ in the huge inventory :D
late again, Its not inventory management thats the problem for me, i just can't be bothered to do so and prefer to be able to play for longer stretches of time without stopping by base
NubbBot 29 Nov, 2020 @ 7:34pm 
Yeah, it totally is in my case.. I miiight have a hoarding problem...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50