Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

+ Custom Crosshairs +
Shrike  [developer] 12 Oct, 2016 @ 12:21am
Item Discussion
For everything that does not fit in the comments.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for other crosshairs, you can also write here.
Last edited by Shrike; 12 Oct, 2016 @ 12:23am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
Ω ℧ X Y Z 8 Oct, 2016 @ 7:55pm 
This Shouldn't Be a DLC
Sad its come to this point
yea the milking will never stop, this should be included as a basic option, a lot of standard crosshairs are invisible in during battles
Shrike  [developer] 9 Oct, 2016 @ 7:54pm 
Everything the modders do is a very generous thing they do for free in their own time that should be never taken for granted, there is no entitlement to my own time and work, that is a bad way of viewing things.
Last edited by Shrike; 9 Oct, 2016 @ 7:59pm
[Meyo]Frakura 10 Oct, 2016 @ 12:17am 
Originally posted by Missons' Over Boss:
Sad its come to this point

Originally posted by DrButtHurt Healsalot:
yea the milking will never stop, this should be included as a basic option, a lot of standard crosshairs are invisible in during battles

Yes, sad that some people expect everything to be serve on a silver platter to them for free.
ennui 10 Oct, 2016 @ 5:07am 
While it's Shrike's choice to submit items as he pleases, it is indeed worth noting that:
The reticle textures aren't generally listed under "Weapon Skins" because they're not even part of any specific weapon packages; Optics are their own independant package set, and having skins that modify those -arguably- falls within the confines of actual gameplay changes.
Disabling comments on this also shuts down potential discussion on such a matter, and just saying that you left a message on the developer chatbox about it doesn't tell us anything about how Tripwire views such matters.
egg 10 Oct, 2016 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by Shrike:
Everything the modders do is a very generous thing they do for free in their own time that should be never taken for granted, there is no entitlement to my own time and work, that is a bad way of viewing things.

Tbh, i'd throw a bit of cash at a dev team i respect for this.

Be proud of what you've made, it looks incredible.
Shrike  [developer] 10 Oct, 2016 @ 10:02am 
Thanks egg
@Hatesukkawich
That guy deleted the other thread himself. On the developer chatbox I wrote "I added a note how to implement the crosshairs" basically. I don't know how tripwire sees such matters, I tried something, its take it or leave it basically.
Last edited by Shrike; 10 Oct, 2016 @ 10:12am
spearten.com 12 Oct, 2016 @ 12:02pm 
They could add a new feature where you could customize it. Another option in the menu if you may. Not everything submitted for dev approval has to be a purchased cosmetic. It could be an option kinda like in UT2004 where you could change the reticles/crosshairs for all your weapons. This would be another cool option for the game to have.
Shrike  [developer] 12 Oct, 2016 @ 1:01pm 
Yes, there are many possibilities.
dead inside 14 Oct, 2016 @ 2:53pm 
I understand that you put a lot of work into it but trying to push it as a cosmetic is too much.
spearten.com 11 Nov, 2016 @ 11:01pm 
Originally posted by Shrike:
Yes, there are many possibilities.

Been a while. Any word back from the devs on how this could be implemented? It would be a great feature for the menu.
Shrike  [developer] 12 Nov, 2016 @ 5:12am 
Nothing yet
{AZC} ArgulKit 25 Nov, 2016 @ 12:28pm 
At least someone thought about changing the crosshairs. The m14 scope is sure better than in original KF1, but man, the crosshairs we have right now is great for close-middle range, but longe range just kills me. I waste so much ammo on getting headshot I just go for straight bodyshots since it's 1-2 shot anyway. Great job.
P.S. I hope it will not cost us tons of money :c But much appreciated you bumped that subject.
I would absolutely love this to be a downloadable mod or something actually in the game. The standard red crosshair is too small for me
Zabavon Trump 23 Dec, 2016 @ 5:46pm 
Skins for crosshair? Epic idea!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 59 comments
Per page: 1530 50