Dota 2
Pleiades Wings
Jimmy 5 Sep, 2016 @ 1:29am
Vote for this
Need a Cool set for wyvern in dota instead of them crappy sets dotacinema realeases
Last edited by Jimmy; 8 Sep, 2016 @ 7:02pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Peachz 5 Sep, 2016 @ 9:01pm 
by far one of the coolest sets I have seen in my time in Dota
Jimmy 5 Sep, 2016 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by Peachz:
by far one of the coolest sets I have seen in my time in Dota
same
OMG, this is So sexy!!
くそ 7 Sep, 2016 @ 2:13am 
ДК блиат >_<
So amazing !! :steamhappy:
Jimmy 7 Sep, 2016 @ 6:00am 
Originally posted by =GMR=TuTy:
So amazing !! :steamhappy:
:steamhappy:
SpearLex 7 Sep, 2016 @ 9:40am 
Winter Visage
A hero who barely has any skins, can now get a cool skin?

You have to understand that this means you will never ever see the skin in game, because it would mean that even IF Valve decided to let this skin get in, you'd see it buried in some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ chest, which would probably only be available for a limited time.

Why? because we need to give more skins for Juggernaut and the other heroes who already have a trillion skins, even good looking ones.
123 8 Sep, 2016 @ 3:17am 
It's so cool
Jimmy 8 Sep, 2016 @ 4:50am 
Originally posted by Mr Willy:
A hero who barely has any skins, can now get a cool skin?

You have to understand that this means you will never ever see the skin in game, because it would mean that even IF Valve decided to let this skin get in, you'd see it buried in some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ chest, which would probably only be available for a limited time.

Why? because we need to give more skins for Juggernaut and the other heroes who already have a trillion skins, even good looking ones.
True
ilhmd 8 Sep, 2016 @ 10:51am 
very cool.... our wyvern would be more cool with this.... amazing...!!!!
ilhmd 8 Sep, 2016 @ 10:53am 
can someone make jakiro more cool & hot....????
it would be nice... thanks
Last edited by ilhmd; 8 Sep, 2016 @ 10:53am
I_WT_YR_BLOOD 9 Sep, 2016 @ 11:16am 
the most beautiful skin i ever seen at workshop....i hope valve release it soon ....
Mr. Willy hit the nail on the head. Let's not give Winter Wyvern a cool looking set, instead let's release the only set recently created for her trapped in an international compendium chest with a limited time availability.
Hell, we could rework Jakiro and give him some nice things too, at least give Io an arcana but oh no, Juggernaut must have it instead because apparently he doesn't have enough toys.
jamie 9 Sep, 2016 @ 4:51pm 
She does have the Warhammer chest one that isnt rare or anything.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50