Cannery
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Gorfob  [developer] 8 Sep, 2016 @ 11:00pm
Suggestions thread
Make your case for a food to be canned!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Sabofleur 22 Sep, 2016 @ 5:59am 
I mean, no one has really put anything here so I guess I'd suggest canning all the juices/jams, with some of the other beverages like Cyanider maybe. If that's too much, then I'd just can the basic juices like pineapple and cactus.
Gorfob  [developer] 26 Sep, 2016 @ 8:41pm 
I'll chuck it on the to-do list :D
Does this mod allow use of canned goods in vanilla recipes?
Boon Boe 28 Oct, 2016 @ 11:00pm 
I think it would be cool to be able to can carrots and potatoes too! Unless it's already like that and my game is just screwing up... xD
Felis Domesticus 18 Feb, 2017 @ 10:27pm 
canned chicken recipes, ones that make sense in an can relative to rl?,.. mostly cause i seem to , in every game avoid red meats liek i do naturally o.o ,.. i ed up with tons of poutlry i cant preserve

dang shame the game dusing ahve mayonaise,.. so we can make chicken and fish dips,.. like tuna + mayonaise piclles peppers, and lettuce irl, on bread mmm
Felis Domesticus 18 Feb, 2017 @ 10:29pm 
lol my bad thsi is an canned poultry already, its jsut that i dotn see it in crafting menu,..
canned roast then i meant?
Mr Hvy 23 Feb, 2018 @ 8:42pm 
why not make it so you can hide thy type and give it recoloured labels instead, like craft the canned food that shows the type to just be a recoloured can but with the same properties as the thing you crafted it from, then back if you want. :steamhappy: sorry if this is too much, since you'd need 3 recipies and 2 sprites each.
Gorfob  [developer] 23 Jan, 2020 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by Muad'Dab:
Does this mod allow use of canned goods in vanilla recipes?

Not as of yet but I'm interested to get back into Starbound and will more than likely update this mod. I was trying to avoid modifying as many vanillas thing as possible to keep it as clean as possible but I'll attempt to work it out.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50