Yorick  [developer] 23 Aug, 2016 @ 1:01pm
Bug Reports
Post your bugs here!

- No new bugs known atm
Last edited by Yorick; 19 Nov, 2016 @ 10:09am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Phil McGrill 23 Aug, 2016 @ 5:11pm 
All in all this is an awesome shipset, I'd just like to say that. But the weapon hardpoints glitch out when weapons are assigned to them (they look like multicolored cubes with x/y/z on them, not sure if this is what you mean by glitchy textures). Also, when my ships enter a battle, the weapons fire originates far behind the ships as opposed to being shot from the ship itself.
Yorick  [developer] 24 Aug, 2016 @ 2:04am 
@Phil McGrill I've not had the issue with the cubes myself? are you useing modded weapons? or maybe downsized ship mods?
Phil McGrill 24 Aug, 2016 @ 3:26am 
It's almost certainly the downsized ship mod now that I think about it. I'll turn it off when I get home from work.
Wulfan 24 Aug, 2016 @ 8:43am 
I am also heaving a similar issue would there be other mods that might effect this?
Wulfan 24 Aug, 2016 @ 8:51am 
i have disabled all other mods but still get the multi colored box on my turrets
Andwyr 24 Aug, 2016 @ 9:47am 
^ likewise, even with it as the only mod enabled turrets still show up as boxes.
Malthus 24 Aug, 2016 @ 11:13am 
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=751076973

I have the same problem. Using vanilla weapons and standard ship sizes. My ships are equipt with ballistic cannons if this helps.
Yorick  [developer] 26 Aug, 2016 @ 12:05am 
@Malthus @Andwyr @wulfan The turret bug should be fixed by one of the recent patches.
Last edited by Yorick; 26 Aug, 2016 @ 12:06am
Wulfan 26 Aug, 2016 @ 12:09am 
thank u guud sir, the mod is excellent:steamhappy:
So bad. 26 Aug, 2016 @ 4:49pm 
The new textures look great! Are you looking into the formation/spacing of the ships? Right now they clip into eachother.
Last edited by So bad.; 26 Aug, 2016 @ 4:50pm
Yorick  [developer] 27 Aug, 2016 @ 1:37am 
@Hyro not sure where to change that. The problem with the star wars ships is that they are wide compared to the vannila battleships. They should be pretty similar in overall scale i believe. and if i make changed to the spacing of units in this mod it will cause compatability issues with mods that change that aswell. So i plan on just keeping this as a standard ship pack. Might have a look at unit scaling again. But if you want to have larger spaces you might want to look for one of the mods that changes that for you.
Space_Void 27 Aug, 2016 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Yorick:
@Hyro not sure where to change that. The problem with the star wars ships is that they are wide compared to the vannila battleships. They should be pretty similar in overall scale i believe. and if i make changed to the spacing of units in this mod it will cause compatability issues with mods that change that aswell. So i plan on just keeping this as a standard ship pack. Might have a look at unit scaling again. But if you want to have larger spaces you might want to look for one of the mods that changes that for you.

Just use beatiful battles. Its super spaces out stuff so I've not had much clipping. The battleships are pretty fat though :p
Yorick  [developer] 28 Aug, 2016 @ 7:27am 
@space_void yup. the battleships are quite fat. and the scaling on the inexpugnable is off aswell. Its suposed to be about 3000m long where the valor is only 500m. but that would totaly break ship formations so i've decided against that.
Draco Mundi 28 Aug, 2016 @ 7:38pm 
For some reason, I couldn't get cruisers to show up to build in my game. I researched the tech but my space station couldn't build them.
Flavius Stilicho 28 Aug, 2016 @ 8:34pm 
Other than the the oversized battleships that cant move in a small fleet without consuming the other ships( Shame because i like the battleships) the mod is pretty much perfect to me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50