Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

coop_zombie_evasion
The bugs we encountered
Hey,
firstoff: thank you for the map, I personally really enjoy coop-style maps :) Mapping myself I can understand how easy mistakes happen, so heres a list of stuff we encountered while casually playing this map.

I played the map with Tekk btw.

Okay so here we go:

• When connecting via Lobby the 2nd Player always got the
    Disconnect: #GameUI_Disconnect_DeltaEntMessage. #GameUI_Disconnect_DeltaEntMessage
    message and instantly dropped from the server.

• Restarting the round (e.g. via console) doesnt reset the map settings (like music etc.)

• The 2nd player cant pickup the Armor and gets this console error:
    FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: give item_heavyassaultsuit

• The grenades in the starting equip room cant be picked up by any of us (?)

• When the round restarts (or we all died) the hidden coins progress didnt reset, resulting in us having 5/3 at some point ;)

• We didnt encounter a single respawn point (which doesnt have to be a bug but maybe giving any hint or something would be nice :) )

• Picking up items (edit: such as the pipe in the hospital) gives 0 feedback to the player (which again isnt a bug) but it would be nice to have some chatline saying something or anything to give the player any indication would be sweet

• finally some technical stuff, like missing cubemaps, missing playerclips or holes in a wall.. I made a IMGUR Gallery -> HERE <-[imgur.com] where you can check them out.

I hope the feedback helped to improve the map :) Happy fixing :8bitheart:
Last edited by 󠁳⁧⁧Menta; 29 Aug, 2016 @ 1:02pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Tekk 29 Aug, 2016 @ 1:00pm 
Ok
BeMasty  [developer] 31 Aug, 2016 @ 2:33am 
Ok
Sibuli  [developer] 31 Aug, 2016 @ 2:34am 
Ok
hEIZEN™ 31 Aug, 2016 @ 9:42am 
please where are the things that we have to find?
󠁳⁧⁧Menta 31 Aug, 2016 @ 11:12am 
Im not entirely sure which "things" you mean but here are the common ones I can guess:
Coins: (MOUSE OVER TO READ)
  • In the second room, before you head to the humvees and leave your base
  • In the sewers on a pipe, not missable
  • On the Tower in front after coming out of the train station

Hospital-Stuff to detonate the door:
  • Oxygen (gas bottles) in one of the rooms near the entrance
  • Pipe (on a bed in a dark room, the room is in the back)
  • Propane: there is a ultra dark room kinda in the center of the complex. a storage room with crates, destroy the crates and you ll get the last item

Notice that you need to press +use (default key: E) on an item to pick it up (making it dissapear)
Once every item is collected you'll see them "installed" with a white outline in front of the double doors to the back left. Pressing E on them will detonate them.

And just for the others that get stuck at the 2 closed doors in the beginning: there is a sewer, you can destroy the metal plate on top :)
Last edited by 󠁳⁧⁧Menta; 31 Aug, 2016 @ 11:17am
CynicalKorean 19 Apr, 2017 @ 4:16am 
This is still a problem? My friend and I played this today. He hosted, and I couldn't pick up the armor, so I died frequently. The map is really fun though.
󠁳⁧⁧Menta 19 Apr, 2017 @ 8:49am 
Given I never got a Reply by the Developers other than the Messages you can read above (and that it has been a few months now, I dont think its fixed. Kind of a shame if you tried to give reasonable Feedback. Anyways, have fun and all :)
BeMasty  [developer] 19 Apr, 2017 @ 9:55am 
I was making a new map called coop_petroskoi_winter at that time and also i was kind of inexperienced and lazy when i made this. I have been thinking about patching this map with new things and fixes i have learned during making the new maps, maybe when i have enough time. I don't have that much spare time at the moment because of work and school. I have a free weekend coming so maybe ill try and make something.

You can leave your suggestions below :) and if you have time check out my new map since it hasn't gotten the attention it deserves in my opinion :D
Last edited by BeMasty; 19 Apr, 2017 @ 9:57am
Indefinite Ban 15 Oct, 2018 @ 6:38am 
how do u respawn
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50