Team Fortress 2

Collision Route
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Midlou  [developer] 3 Aug, 2016 @ 5:04pm
Tell your opinion.
Be sincere :happy_creep:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
HAI FRIEND DID YOU SEND ME A FRINED REQUEST BECAUSE THE COMPUTER LIMITER AND I HAVE FRINEDS TO KNEAD I ASK TO ACCEPT ME FRIEND ANS EXAMPLE IMAGE MAYORK
Kejlo 4 Aug, 2016 @ 2:01am 
its very nice
does that mean you send me a friend request
Slicer 4 Aug, 2016 @ 5:03am 
its very very gud
:balloonicorn:
can one of you to send me a friend request
Lily 4 Aug, 2016 @ 8:56am 
I really like this map Its pretty gud :sans:
Intruso #FixTF2 4 Aug, 2016 @ 2:51pm 
Maybe you should put something around the fountain,it looks very poor with anything around,just the simple terrain,also the walls,maybe you just need to add some props...dunno,i feel like something's missing
Midlou  [developer] 4 Aug, 2016 @ 2:55pm 
Originally posted by Intruso:
Maybe you should put something around the fountain,it looks very poor with anything around,just the simple terrain,also the walls,maybe you just need to add some props...dunno,i feel like something's missing

I will work more in this aspect for future updates. Thanks for your comment
:happy_creep:
Last edited by Midlou; 4 Aug, 2016 @ 2:57pm
Intruso #FixTF2 4 Aug, 2016 @ 3:02pm 
No problem,sorry for before...
Francis 4 Aug, 2016 @ 3:25pm 
very good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bentozi 5 Aug, 2016 @ 1:52am 
This is more of a question than a suggestion how do I play this map
midlou why were canceled my friendship
Sharp 5 Aug, 2016 @ 2:57am 
Originally posted by Monster-boy:
midlou why were canceled my friendship

You sound extremely retarded.
King Knight 6 Aug, 2016 @ 6:19am 
It fits the theme of Frontline and I would really like to see it added, considering the amount of CTF maps is small.
WAAAAAYYY to open for my taste. As engineer, medic(high priority, vulnorable) and soldier (pretty slow, hard to land longshots) main, I don't like this a single bit. I would love some tunnels, preferable just 2, both starting a bit more in their own territory so the entrance is easier to defend than the exit. But some cover wouldn't hurt either, as too many people already take sniper and spy.

If the sides of the battlefield would have some cone shaped ruins, meaning they'll get smaller when going towarts the other side, with small haelthkids and ammopacks inside, these could be used for cover, sentry's and sniper battles. The main field should have mines, as another hinder for the tank classes like soldier demoman and heavy, who wil either benefit or perrish under these mines.

Also does the BLU side look a bit too brownish-red.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50