Starbound

Starbound

Not another Starbound song pack
dayglo 19 Oct, 2018 @ 3:41pm
The mod doesn't work after I installed it.
Hey there, I subscribed to the mod as one usually does when installing a workshop mod, but now when open the songbook none of the new songs are there. I don't have any other instruments, and I have restarted steam a few times. Anyone know why?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Max le Fou  [developer] 5 Nov, 2018 @ 12:16am 
look for any other mods that are related to songs, even just a bit, and unsubscribe them until you find the one that messes up. then, go to the mod's page and tell the author about it.

This mod here only add songs so it can't be this one. Nor any other mod that just add songs. So look for a mod that modifies something else in songs (new instrument, UI of the song window, etc...)
dayglo 6 Nov, 2018 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by Trappy Tickles:
look for any other mods that are related to songs, even just a bit, and unsubscribe them until you find the one that messes up. then, go to the mod's page and tell the author about it.

This mod here only add songs so it can't be this one. Nor any other mod that just add songs. So look for a mod that modifies something else in songs (new instrument, UI of the song window, etc...)
Thanks for the reply! I figured out the problem though. I had a bunch of downloads queued and no matter what they happened before this one.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50