Unturned

Unturned

Fallout PEI 2
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
HollywoodHobo  [developer] 25 Jul, 2016 @ 8:44pm
HOW TO FIX MODIFIED ASSEMBLY
If People cant join Because Of the MODFIED ASSMEBLY Its as simple as Re installing your Untunred Because you are subed to a outdated or glitched Workshop item There for it prevents you from joining Fresh uploaded maps So All you need to do is RE INSTALL YOUR UNTURNED And your set to go:steamhappy: But I do suggest you completely unsub from all workshop item`s to give your unturned a fresh start and only sub to mods you really like that are safe and good. It would be the easiest way taht was the second way to fix MODIFIED ASSEMBLY Have fun:steamhappy:

STEP 1
Go to your unturned folder, on my pc, its located at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned
STEP 2
Delete the folder called Bundles.
STEP 3
Go to the folder named Unturned_Data and delete the folder named Managed.
STEP 4
Open your steam, and go to your library and right click unturned, and select Properties.
STEP 5
Press LOCAL FILES, and click Verify integrity of game cache.
It will start checking your unturned files, then it starts to download the missing folders.
3rd And Best Way^^^
Last edited by HollywoodHobo; 26 Jul, 2016 @ 2:47pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Sky 26 Jul, 2016 @ 8:59am 
what if i dont want to re install unturned
:p
Joof 28 Jul, 2016 @ 10:48am 
I did this and it still says the modified assembly message. Halp!
HollywoodHobo  [developer] 28 Jul, 2016 @ 10:56am 
@Joof are you trying to join my server? and have your tried every Way 1-2-3
Last edited by HollywoodHobo; 28 Jul, 2016 @ 10:57am
ApeFromSpace 1 Aug, 2016 @ 7:23am 
i dont want too lose everything man. why would i re install it.
Hey my game doesnt work, i did this and nothing happened. The game starts, stay in a white screen for a few seconds and it closes. I don't know, Help me please!

Ps: i have installed the map earlier this day, and before that happened this, please!:steamfacepalm:
ApeFromSpace 13 Aug, 2016 @ 1:34pm 
I know how to fix it
Originally posted by MWcrazyhoboWM:
If People cant join Because Of the MODFIED ASSMEBLY Its as simple as Re installing your Untunred Because you are subed to a outdated or glitched Workshop item There for it prevents you from joining Fresh uploaded maps So All you need to do is RE INSTALL YOUR UNTURNED And your set to go:steamhappy: But I do suggest you completely unsub from all workshop item`s to give your unturned a fresh start and only sub to mods you really like that are safe and good. It would be the easiest way taht was the second way to fix MODIFIED ASSEMBLY Have fun:steamhappy:

STEP 1
Go to your unturned folder, on my pc, its located at : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unturned
STEP 2
Delete the folder called Bundles.
STEP 3
Go to the folder named Unturned_Data and delete the folder named Managed.
STEP 4
Open your steam, and go to your library and right click unturned, and select Properties.
STEP 5
Press LOCAL FILES, and click Verify integrity of game cache.
It will start checking your unturned files, then it starts to download the missing folders.
3rd And Best Way^^^
XD
:steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50