Bugs
There is quite a few

-Minimap not aligned
-Can get stuck in white plastic chairs
-Can walk across outer most white railing next to B bombsite, clip needs adjust
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Bevster 17 Jul, 2016 @ 2:03pm 
The texture of the animated water model might need more work, right now it looks a bit grainy (like textile), blurring it would be enough, adding Phong or EnvMap shading to it will make it seem more like actual water.

It's just a very specific feature in your map and you need to capitalise on that.
snoop doug 17 Jul, 2016 @ 2:38pm 
Bugs as of 7/17/16 5:30 PM EST:
-- [Black spoilers] --

• Can walk on water down at bow, can glitch in from yellow funnel
  • Can noclip thru the CC wall near T spawn, camp T spawn
  • Minimap will glitch and show you where you're not, usually 1-2 ft. off
Last edited by snoop doug; 17 Jul, 2016 @ 2:38pm
catfood  [developer] 18 Jul, 2016 @ 2:57am 
@Terri: thanks for the feedback! the map will get another clipping pass and ill fix the radar asap.

@Bev: read the post on mapcore it answers your question :)

@Jessicaa: Could you show me where you can walk on the water and where you can walk through the wall at T spawn?
Gigachad 18 Jul, 2016 @ 9:09am 
There's a lot of really bright or uneven cubemapped brushes and lots of overlapping textures.
ham5 18 Jul, 2016 @ 10:30am 
I see wrong qubemap from T spawn down long B and near the ladder... it's using and showing the upper deck instead:pinchingcrab:
Why So Easy? 20 Jul, 2016 @ 5:59am 
overlapping model and texture, prop physic, and clip http://imgur.com/a/nILYk
catfood  [developer] 20 Jul, 2016 @ 8:07am 
thank you!
Bubbles! 22 Jul, 2016 @ 7:28am 
Great map catfood but some bugs need to be fixed! On Bombsite B you can jump on to the blue crate and then jump on to the side deck ( I presume that is not meant to happen ). Also on ct spawn a pibe on the right side of the narrow door keeps glitching out and changing textures. Finally the door that you have on the map can be glitchy. I got stuck ing it twice while trying to exploite it. I is very easy to block your teammates on the map. If you intead this to be added to the next Operation maybe try widing those narrow hall ways slightly so trolling can not occur!

Overall I love the idea it reminds me a lot of Mist from 2 years ago which was a map I really liked (I think you created that map to I may be incorrect). I hope it makes it into the game!
JamesHE3 23 Jul, 2016 @ 6:15pm 
lol i hid the bomb in a bucket at B. Well done on the map though.
ham5 23 Jul, 2016 @ 8:16pm 
jamlenom more clipping passes to come, bubbles yeah! the door... I thought I had seen a bot stuck in the door also... I had nightmares of de_crossfire come back to me..:bradface: I'm wondering if these are the same doors, they do look familiar?
sunsette 25 Jul, 2016 @ 10:40pm 
there's a bombstuck spot hold on lemme screenshot it
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50