Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Bingo!
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Joe  [developer] 7 Jul, 2016 @ 6:44am
Feature Requests & Suggestions
Is anything about the mod annoying or bothersome? Do you have an idea for something that'd make the mod better? Post whatever it is in here please. This just makes it neat and easy for me so that I can go back to a central location to read suggestions and feedback.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Jems 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:34am 
You could make a server version where you get some kind of reward for winning bingo. Maybe some nightmare fuel or gems or something.
froglin 15 Jul, 2016 @ 6:20pm 
Yea i really wanna play bingo with my friends. Its pointless alone.
Joe  [developer] 15 Jul, 2016 @ 9:45pm 
Originally posted by Wilson Percival Higgsburry:
Yea i really wanna play bingo with my friends. Its pointless alone.
Why can you not play with friends? Send them to get the mod and have them all enter the same seed. I don't understand why it's pointless alone either. What's the point of any single player game?
Skykwakrz 14 Aug, 2016 @ 7:26am 
Can you make a desperate mod that makes it a sever mod and not only a client mod so you can play with randoms online without constantly linking people the client mod
Skykwakrz 14 Aug, 2016 @ 7:27am 
Can you also add on a "blackout" mode
Joe  [developer] 15 Aug, 2016 @ 11:31am 
Originally posted by Skykwakrz:
I'm not sure what you mean by blackout mode, but it already does give a little message when you've completed a full board. I might write a bingo server mod some time. Probably won't be anytime soon though.
Skykwakrz 16 Aug, 2016 @ 7:55am 
Originally posted by Joeshmocoolstuff:
Originally posted by Skykwakrz:
I'm not sure what you mean by blackout mode, but it already does give a little message when you've completed a full board. I might write a bingo server mod some time. Probably won't be anytime soon though.
yeah, i figured that out yesterday and i forgot to erase that comment
artemiy 10 Feb, 2017 @ 9:07pm 
As many other people asked, server-side mod would be awesome! BUT that will automatically reset server once someone wins? So people can have a quick fun to race for.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50