Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Zero (Megaman X) Playermodel
40 Payasos Do Oeste  [developer] 7 Jul, 2016 @ 12:16pm
Bugs report, notices
It has been said that some people when they die with a different skin/bodygroup with zero the moment they respawn they get changed back to the default skin, I still haven't encountered this problem, maybe using Enhanced PlayerModel Selector fixed this for me (also make sure enforce playermodel is ticked) but it might not be the case, still haven't tested without it yet.

Just for now I won't be uploading Zero's hands to view in first person because they really look ugly, I might make his hands a bit smaller later on (since everyone in Megaman series has different proportions for hands/forearms/knees/fingers) and see if it looks any good. One dissapointing thing is that when you change bodygroup/skin the hands won't change their skin, that is pertinent with many other playermodels with more skins, so for me to figure out how to change skin of the hands I would have to find somene else's playermodel that does that.

I'll be posting more soon
Last edited by 40 Payasos Do Oeste; 7 Jul, 2016 @ 12:20pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
40 Payasos Do Oeste  [developer] 14 Jul, 2016 @ 2:00pm 
The first said problem of going back to default skin seens to be caused by an unknow addon, if it's happening to you, some other mod you have is doing this.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50