RimWorld

RimWorld

Medical Tab
Alex 6 Aug, 2021 @ 6:26am
Suggestions
Why not move to new Harmony, to get rid of tons of duplicates?
https://github.com/pardeike/HarmonyRimWorld
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
mjdecker123 29 Nov, 2021 @ 10:15pm 
Since this seems to be the suggestion discussion, im going to throw mine in. So you know how when you click on a pawn and go to the health tab and how it will show additional information for whatever injury, and how long it takes to heal and such.

Is it possible to extend that function onto this wonderful mod? Its not a big deal, just a small thought, That way for me at least, it would eliminate the health tab completely that is on the pawns (Unless we can do that already and I just cant figure it out)
HandiCaption 27 Dec, 2022 @ 8:58am 
So an add on to this and your pharmacist that I wish was a feature would be setting hospital beds for certain injuries. Almost like how prisoners get there own medical bed.
So for instance you would designate a hospital bed and then add the secondary condition to one of these.

Sick/Hospice Bed for immobile or ill patients
ER/Triage Bed for Light injuries or Patient overflow.
Surgery/Critical Care Bed for the most critically wounded and ill.

The idea is that this way nurses/rescuers take the patient to the most appropriate bed for that patient. Many a time I always get patients that are critically ill and would benefit from staying in a room that is sterile and has more medical equipment, but wont go to that bed because someone with paper cut took it while I wasn't looking.

Also the ability to assign pawns to Medical Beds would help even more.

Hopefully you see this, because I would love this as an add on!
Cyber 30 Dec, 2022 @ 9:40am 
Since you're the master of the RimWorld tabs I'm sure you've been asked this before, but have you considered making a prisoner tab? Large prisons are quite difficult to manage when needing to go to each prisoner to adjust settings, and I would bet with Biotech there's all manner of new war crimes being committed involving massive prisons...not speaking from experience. So, I think such a mod would be greatly appreciated, as if any of your mods aren't essential to begin with :D.
Liwet 23 Jan, 2023 @ 2:10pm 
Any chance we can get some sort of indicator for gut worms and such in the tab?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50