Dota 2

Dota 2

Helm of the Night Ghost
The wings
The runic or whatever language that is on their kinda distracts away from the rest of the set, which in my opinion kinda ruins the point of a set in general if one thing is primarily more distracting than the rest.

Just my opinion though, always nice to have a new nightstalker set
Naposledy upravil Kin; 3. čvc. 2016 v 9.53
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
Seconded this. Beautiful set, gaudy runes on the wings. Whould be much better if they were gone, or perhaps lightened to be tattooed runic symbols.
Nikey  [vývojář] 3. čvc. 2016 v 10.37 
Thanks for your comments! We will try to make somthing if Valve will also ask to remove it!
+1 to their point... maybe changing the rune characters to other detail like bleeding, etc...
i agreed, though the detail was sick it was too distracting. but i love this set already! masterpiece
want this in store *Q*
Doom Bat
I feel that it would be best if they weren't there at all during the day, and were there at night. It adds for a very cool and ghoulish feel.
Or even better, make them show up really well when he uses his ult, that would be beyond amazing.
The Real Sanic původně napsal:
I feel that it would be best if they weren't there at all during the day, and were there at night. It adds for a very cool and ghoulish feel.

i second this opinion
The set is cool, but the runes were the first thing I saw and were confused with. What about Balanar or his lore have anything to do with magic or runes or anything of the sort? He is a creature of fear and darkness not some demon summoned by Warlock or Shadow Shaman...
< >
Zobrazeno 110 z 10 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50