XCOM 2
Combat Shotgun - Standalone
Spart117MC  [developer] 23 Jun, 2016 @ 4:32pm
Bug Reports
Bugs reported in the comments and this thread will be kept track of here.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Dasta 30 Jun, 2016 @ 10:29pm 
Not sure if it's entirely a bug, but when I researched Magnetic Weapons and upgraded to Shard Gun and then upgraded the Combat Shotgun (In that order because it's required :P) All the gun mods on my Combat Shotguns went onto Shard Guns instead of the Combat Shotgun T2
Spart117MC  [developer] 30 Jun, 2016 @ 10:33pm 
That shouldn't happen. I'll take a look at it, but until then I'd recommend taking a look at Weapon Sidegrade. That'll help you move over your attachments to the tier 2 weapons.
Dasta 30 Jun, 2016 @ 10:36pm 
I have a save set before the upgrades (Because I was nervous if it would work) that I can reload if you'd like. I'm also running the game with console, log, and debug so I can load up, upgrade, and show you what the log says.
Spart117MC  [developer] 30 Jun, 2016 @ 11:19pm 
Don't worry, I'll try and figure it out. That said, an update likely won't come for a while. Shen's Last Gift came out and I kinda want the chance to play around. That and I haven't even gotten the chance to play around with my own mods either.
Dasta 30 Jun, 2016 @ 11:37pm 
No worries, just wanted you to be aware. :) With Weapon Sidegrade, it basically solves it for me whilst you enjoy playing the game yourself. ^^

PS. Love the mod. Super addicted to it.
Spart117MC  [developer] 30 Jun, 2016 @ 11:39pm 
I appreciate it. =)

You have a good time as well friend.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50