Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Tram Station Track
Plum 26 Mar, 2019 @ 10:34pm
Does not Load
Several comments have indicated that this no longer loads, and the same appears to be true for me. I have loading screen mod installed, but Content Manager fails to detect it at all. In any case, this breaks ploppable tram stations that depend on it.

I took a look at the git repository to see if there was anything I could do to fix it but I honestly have no idea what I'm looking at.
Last edited by Plum; 26 Mar, 2019 @ 10:36pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
MJBold 30 May, 2019 @ 4:15am 
Not entirely sure why but I had the same issue until I realised it wasn't enabled at all in the mods panel of the content manager. Now, I don't know why I didn't notice it but I feel it was auto-enabled before the new DLC. Again, not entirely sure why but after manually enabling it, it loads perfectly and with it associated tram depots/stations as well.
HerbThyme 22 Apr, 2023 @ 5:43am 
I know I'm about 4 years late, but to anyone experiencing this error, please note that this is not an asset, IT IS A MOD. It needs to be enabled in the 'mods' section, and then it works fine.
TheChrissi 9 Jul, 2023 @ 7:09am 
Originally posted by HerbThyme:
I know I'm about 4 years late, but to anyone experiencing this error, please note that this is not an asset, IT IS A MOD. It needs to be enabled in the 'mods' section, and then it works fine.

Well I'm having the problem that it doesn't even show up in the Mod-Manager. Yesterday it worked fine.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50