This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
purnny 18 May, 2016 @ 11:30pm
bugs and gliches here
bug textures or errors OR update
< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
SPRIN 19 May, 2016 @ 3:02pm 
ey, uh, sorry to bother ya, but....
I've seen a lot of people get bothered about the whole "OH, SANS HAS GLOVES AND ♥♥♥♥ LIKE THAT"
Welp, this looks like a model that would fit with them.
If you could, What if you put a Bodygroup with the Gloves/mittens option?
Pipann  [developer] 19 May, 2016 @ 9:08pm 
Sure, if I can skin it properly. :)

This isn't really a bug by the way, so you had no reason to post it in the bugs discussion. lol I read all comments. Every last one.
SPRIN 20 May, 2016 @ 4:29am 
Originally posted by Pipann:
Sure, if I can skin it properly. :)

This isn't really a bug by the way, so you had no reason to post it in the bugs discussion. lol I read all comments. Every last one.
Oh, ok. Sorry 'bout that. XD
Pipann  [developer] 20 May, 2016 @ 4:37am 
It's okay. :)
SPRIN 20 May, 2016 @ 4:42am 
Originally posted by Pipann:
It's okay. :)
:'D
purnny 21 May, 2016 @ 12:01pm 
more sans smiles :D
Malamite 21 May, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
Well, with a little messing about in SFM I found perhaps two things I thought were worth mentioning.

First involves the hands. The thumb flexes at the base create a distortion at the base joint of both hands, so making a motion like pointing fingers looks a tiny bit weird.[sta.sh]

Then there's the neck. Realizing something a little odd when rotating it upwards, I found it has no connection to the body. It's not a huge concern, seeing as what's there is barely seen, but I figured it was still something to point out.[orig03.deviantart.net]
Pipann  [developer] 21 May, 2016 @ 10:10pm 
Alrighty, thanks for the input. :)

I think I might be able to fix the neck for the next update, but I'm not completely sure about the thumb. It's one of the things that gave me the most trouble modeling/skinning since hands have always been difficult for me. But I will try my best.

That Papyrus in the background lol
Last edited by Pipann; 22 May, 2016 @ 4:55am
purnny 26 May, 2016 @ 1:42pm 
put sans emotions
Pipann  [developer] 26 May, 2016 @ 1:45pm 
They're being worked on. Be patient. :sans:
purnny 26 May, 2016 @ 4:15pm 
k
I got a problem here, when I try to move his root with the IK rig he does not move at all

Last edited by BADASS ALIEN OVERLORD; 5 Jun, 2016 @ 4:02am
Pipann  [developer] 5 Jun, 2016 @ 4:16am 
I'm not entirely sure how IK rigs are supposed to work in terms of what you can move and cannot, but I'll take a look at it myself and get back to you.
Pipann  [developer] 5 Jun, 2016 @ 4:31am 
Alright.

@Sir Sputnik, have you tried dragging a circle around the entire model (select every bone and IK)? Doing that seems to help. It might not be the most ideal solution, but for now this is the best I can give you.
SoSucculent 6 Jun, 2016 @ 12:42pm 
The bloody (wound) bodygroup barely shows up when lights are added.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
Per page: 1530 50