Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The VAC Badge
Reverse it!
Meke valve have all VAC banned players have to have it equiped, i locks this cosmetic to them.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
Danielgjok 8 May, 2016 @ 2:52am 
you cant play if you have a vac ban and you cant join games...
so i dont think this is a good idea
Timjami 8 May, 2016 @ 3:11am 
Do u mean that if the vac ban is for, lets say 3 days, and after 3 days u can play the game again and then u have the badge C::csgocross:BEWARE HACKERS:csgocross:
Danielgjok 8 May, 2016 @ 3:22am 
Originally posted by S N E S:
Do u mean that if the vac ban is for, lets say 3 days, and after 3 days u can play the game again and then u have the badge C::csgocross:BEWARE HACKERS:csgocross:
vac ban is always permanent
Last edited by Danielgjok; 8 May, 2016 @ 3:23am
Originally posted by danielgjok:
Some TF2 servers dont have VAC protection and VAC banned players still can play on them. If a non VAC banned player plays on them, they know using this cosmetic witch players have hacked and can votekick them if they think they`re hacking.
Originally posted by Mad_Scientist:
Originally posted by FELZYX vagyok, de DeepFlow is:
nobody wants to play this crappy ♥♥♥♥ game. i'm getting vac for this idiotic game.
perhaps you shouldn't cheat nor use plugins you aren't sure are safe? perhaps you shouldn't use stuff that inteferes with your game? perhaps you should've read how vac works so you don't get banned instantly?

Originally posted by Gun-Spy:
Some TF2 servers dont have VAC protection and VAC banned players still can play on them. If a non VAC banned player plays on them, they know using this cosmetic witch players have hacked and can votekick them if they think they`re hacking.
the amount of non-vac servers is minimum (your browser will 99,9% of the time find none, though from what i've read there are some invisible nonvac servers that you can get ip for at cheat sites) and you can't switch it off yourself when creating a server, only valve can do that.
Yes thats true, but i still sometimes play on a crit server that dosent have VAC, i whould like to be able to see hackers just so i dont judge good players unfairly.
GrrRRr...; 8 May, 2016 @ 4:25am 
But with a cosmetic exclusively for VAC'd players, you can already feel the envy coming out of legit players :L
Z3r0_hk@ 8 May, 2016 @ 4:29am 
wery GOOD
Originally posted by ╠✮╣Xailnapple:
But with a cosmetic exclusively for VAC'd players, you can already feel the envy coming out of legit players :L
there can also be a different version that looks different and is only for unvacbanned players
Suzuki Joe 8 May, 2016 @ 4:59am 
nobody wants to play this crappy ♥♥♥♥ game. i'm getting vac for this idiotic game.
ok says the person listing their pc specks as if people give a damn
snewy 8 May, 2016 @ 5:40am 
i think you can play but only on non vac sucred servers
Edgy m8
THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by sir hoppy bumblesplat:
i think you can play but only on non vac sucred servers
Thats what i said
KorotaGecko 8 May, 2016 @ 6:43am 
Well,there's like a 0.1% chance of finding a VAC unsecured server....
Koikat 8 May, 2016 @ 6:44am 
You have an option to VAC secure your server. Only idiots turn off VAC's on their servers.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
Per page: 1530 50