Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Assassin's Artifact
Punch (Banned) 5 May, 2016 @ 2:07am
Stats?
What about...

-15 reduced attack speed
-15 reduced attack damage
When backstabbing, get invis watch cloack for 5 seconds, right click to active, can store up to 60 seconds of cloack...
Last edited by Punch; 5 May, 2016 @ 4:51am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 256 comments
Muckifant 5 May, 2016 @ 2:42am 
there should be a knife where the spy gets invisible for ca. 4 seconds on backstab
Punch (Banned) 5 May, 2016 @ 2:45am 
Originally posted by Muckifant:
there should be a knife where the spy gets invisible for ca. 4 seconds on backstab
Ok, then how about this...

-15 reduced attack speed
-15 reduced attack damage
When backstabbing, get invis watch cloack for 10 seconds, right click to active, can store up to 60 seconds of cloack...
10 secs 2 op 4 me
Punch (Banned) 5 May, 2016 @ 4:51am 
Originally posted by Forefront:
10 secs 2 op 4 me
Well then, 5 seconds, so the player needs to get unleast 12 backstabs before reaching the 1 minute maximum, sounds fair to me mate, right?
suchmuse 5 May, 2016 @ 5:00am 
Each backstab kill increases max cloak by 15%, up to +45%
Each kill heals player by 20% of max health
0.5 second slower cloak speed
50% health from packs while cloaked
Dirty Lil Emily 5 May, 2016 @ 5:44am 
100 max health, upon backstab it will allow you to see enemies and engi buildings through walls for a short time. (7-8 seconds)
Last edited by Dirty Lil Emily; 5 May, 2016 @ 5:46am
Rophi 5 May, 2016 @ 5:44am 
Classic stats
Knife
suchmuse 5 May, 2016 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by HOVLDRophiCZ:
Classic stats
Knife
Classic quotes
You
Rados 5 May, 2016 @ 8:09am 
how about
on a successfull backstab deals 15% damage to al enemies within range and 10% damage resistance
on miss movement speed reduced by 15% each time for 5 sec

no disguise
Last edited by Rados; 5 May, 2016 @ 8:11am
LoweTECK 5 May, 2016 @ 8:58am 
I think the stats should be this:
-25 health on user
On backstab you get 50 health back
-25 damage
It'sAllGoodMan 5 May, 2016 @ 9:24am 
Here's another suggestion:

Usides:

Silent stabber
after a successful stab: extinguices flames
+15 fire resisitance

Downsides:
Enemies stabbed turn into obsidian staues
health reduced to 110
Last edited by It'sAllGoodMan; 11 Jul, 2017 @ 11:07am
DeletedGemz 5 May, 2016 @ 11:53am 
Looks like a Kunai reskin so yeah xD
Delila #FixTF2 5 May, 2016 @ 11:54am 
On kill: become cloaked for 3 seconds
Can attack while under this cloak
+50% damage vulnerability while under this cloak
-25% ammo from all sources
-15% slower firing speed

*Cloak on kill is not from your invis watch, but instead is an extra effect, like the speed boost from the Big Earner*
*You can not attack while cloaked with your watch, only with the special cloak from this weapon*
*You are not vulnerable when under your normal cloak*
Delila #FixTF2 5 May, 2016 @ 11:55am 
And I'd hate to say this, but it'd make a good YER reskin.
I have posted this stat build in all other threads regardings stats for this weapon, people seem to like it.
Please consider the following

-25 health (similar to the big earner)

35% faster cloak recharge time

Secondary fire: Curse of death (can only be cast while cloaked, and costs half your cloak to cast)

Highlights a single target making them visible from anywhere on the map (similar to the glow effect when you see players in spectator mode) and increases damage dealt to them and by them by 20%. directly backstabbing this target spreads the effect to any enemy player within sight of the target.

The effect is removed when the spy who cast it dies (deadringers included) cannot be cast on ubered targets, and cannot be cast on targets with any other status debuffs (madmilk, jarate, fire etc) and is removed when the effected target dies

the entire idea behind this is to create isolation and paranoia amongst the enemy team. while being able to do 20% more damage is nice, you would be a glass cannon, and the possibility of spreading that same burden to the rest of your team would create issues. since a spy can only curse one player at a time, and the curse can only spread when that spy sucessfully backstabs the marked target near other enemies, it would be very difficult to exploit.

Furthermore, effective use of this weapon hinges on the skill of the spy using it, and the team hes using it against. Knowing that an unseen enemy spy in the room has marked you for death would cause unforseen recklessness and suicidal actions. for example knowing that the entire enemy team is watching you moving around and building your sentry would create huge security concerns. this only further solidifies the purpose of the spy class, to disrupt and sabotage from the shadows.

Likewise, it also adds a benefit to the cursed target, for example, who wants to fight a direct hit soldier with a 20% damage bonus? but then you have to think, who wants to be that direct hit soldier who can die from a couple shotgun blasts? This curse requires the player to make wise decisions. as an example: do you target the pyro who never dies much anyway? the scout who is constantly capping? how about the engineer crouched behind his sentry nest and teleporter in your sewers? who would be most effected by the curse, and a sucessful backstab? the choice is up to you, but the results are likely not.

I hope you all consider my ideas.
its about danm time we get some new spy weapons, consider my design a step in the right direction

TLDR how about a curse of death instead? increases damage dealt by and damage done to a single marked target, and can be spread to nearby enemies via sucessful backstab. also highlights them for all players to see.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 256 comments
Per page: 1530 50