Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Assassin's Artifact
STATS please read the rest
evrybody is worried about stats so i had this idea it would change the way most people play spy my idead is

PROS

-on backstab add 5 seconds of cloak to cloak meter stores up to 30 seconds of cloak
- +15percent faster movement speed while uncloaked
- silent killer

CONS

-no cloak untill backstab
-can only be used with the invis watch

so heres the basic idea this makes spys have to sneak around and not use cloak but common map knoledge to get the first couple of backstabs so he can cloak and then store up the cloak until he needs it and the 15 percent is so you are faster than a pyro and as fast as a pyro with the power jack please post your ideas
Last edited by St_bane (Anti-G.E.W.P); 30 Jun, 2016 @ 7:58am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
butteredbits 24 Aug, 2016 @ 4:53am 
Right.....so, in short, it takes away the most important thing about the spy's survival, cloaking, and also the diversity gamestyle. Not every map have a flank route that is accessible to both teams at any given moment. Also, 5 seconds is REALLY bloody long for TF2, a slightly fast-paced game. See what they did to the Cladheim Moir? Yeah, same problem.
Daddy Joof 24 Aug, 2016 @ 7:06am 
Originally posted by St_bane (Anti-G.E.W.P):
evrybody is worried about stats so i had this idea it would change the way most people play spy my idead is

PROS

-on backstab add 5 seconds of cloak to cloak meter stores up to 30 seconds of cloak
- silent killer

CONS

so heres the basic idea this makes spys have to sneak around and not use cloak but common map knoledge to get the first couple of backstabs so he can cloak and then store up the cloak until he needs it and the 15 percent is so you are faster than a pyro and as fast as a pyro with the power jack please post your ideas
how about theses stats?

CONS

-15 health
-25% Fire resistence whiles Uncloaked
+0.5 blink time (so an extra 0.5 seconds you can see a spy when you run into one)
-20% Melee Resistance
Slower Cloak Regen

PROS

+20% Bullet and Blast Resistence
+75 Health on backstab (does not go into overheal)
Fire immunity whiles Cloaked
butteredbits 24 Aug, 2016 @ 10:11am 
Originally posted by DarylMyMan #ChosenGoat:
Originally posted by St_bane (Anti-G.E.W.P):

PROS

- silent killer

CONS

how about theses stats?

CONS

-15 health
-25% Fire resistence whiles Uncloaked
+0.5 blink time (so an extra 0.5 seconds you can see a spy when you run into one)
-20% Melee Resistance
Slower Cloak Regen

PROS

+20% Bullet and Blast Resistence
+75 Health on backstab (does not go into overheal)
Fire immunity whiles Cloaked

Still. A worse Kunai and a slightly tweaked Big Earner. Spy have already ran into enough threat to have vulnerabilities.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50