Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition

Hellenika Part of 1 of 3
Phalangitis  [developer] 2 Apr, 2016 @ 6:36am
Bug Reports
Feel free to post whatever bugs you may encounter in your experience . We will try to solve them as soon as possible. Cheers
Last edited by Phalangitis; 2 Apr, 2016 @ 6:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
My Wizard Orbs 4 Apr, 2016 @ 12:11pm 
I encountered a couple bugs so far.

Faction: Sparta
Turn: 30ish

I had quick saved and wanted to revert to that save (yes I'm a dirty save scummer) and when I loaded up the save I could no longer use WASD to move around the campaign map. Now I have to click on the map if I want to go somewhere. I tried reloading older saves but I enountered the same issue. I tried resetting my control scheme to default as well as changing the "move around the map buttons" to different keys. Dunno how to fix this or what caused it. I'm guessing its the Gods punishing me for save scumming.

Faction: Sparta
Turn: 35ish
Battle: Fort Defense against 2 armies Rhodes and Milioi

The second issue I'm having is issues manuevering my units in a fort defense battle. Everything was running smoothly until one of my cavalry units broke and began to route. I was using Misthophoroi Iones Hippeis the mercenary cavalry as my only cav. As soon as they broke and started to flee I could no longer drag my hoplites or other units to create formations or move them without a ghost unit being stuck with them. Meaning it was trying to maneuver 2 units (or how ever many I selected) +1 cavalry unit that I had no control over. When they returned from breaking I had total control again and could manuever troops like default.

Hope this helps. :senpai:
Phalangitis  [developer] 4 Apr, 2016 @ 2:39pm 
Strange.. Not only never happened to me but i am sure it is not something we have done. Keys or locked formations cannot be modded. The locked WSAD thing has happened to me also one (not in hellenika) and it was fixed with restarting my pc.. I think those are random bugs but we will keep an eye for more reports like that.. What makes me not worry much is the fact that we didn modded anyhting in those areas. Thanks for reporting.
Last edited by Phalangitis; 4 Apr, 2016 @ 2:49pm
For some reason I cannot start a new game with this mod, I have all 3 parts installed and activated in the mod manager that comes with the game. I have a multitude of other mods that are all disabled, also verified my game cache. Was wondering if you had any ideas?
M@x1mus  [developer] 5 Apr, 2016 @ 4:05am 
Check if some of your ultiple other mods are in movie format, so they always stay activated, if they exist in your data folder. You need to delete those.
Only PACK and PNG files as far as i can see.
M@x1mus  [developer] 5 Apr, 2016 @ 4:56am 
movie format is a .pack file. The different of a .pack file in movie format is that it exists in your data folder but you can't see it in the mod manager, as it's always activated.
I am wiping my data folder and redownloading everything there, thanks for the help :)
Deleted 27gb and redownloading 14gb, that was most likely the problem.
M@x1mus  [developer] 5 Apr, 2016 @ 6:23am 
Im glad that i helped!
Media 5 Apr, 2016 @ 7:00am 
I can';t start a new campaign for some reason. I am just running these mods. I have also tried re-installing everything and still it crashes when loading the campaign for Hellenika.
Phalangitis  [developer] 5 Apr, 2016 @ 7:45am 
If you have the same problem as above (having movie type of mods) sometimes totall unistal/ reinstal is neeed. In this case remember to unsusbribe from those mods in steam cause otherwise they are still downloaded.
Last edited by Phalangitis; 5 Apr, 2016 @ 7:45am
Media 5 Apr, 2016 @ 1:50pm 
A full re-install of Rome ? or just hellenika and get rid of the rest of the mods? I already re-installed Rome and just added the Hellenika mods and it still gave me the same problem. I'll give it another shot and see if it works.
Last edited by Media; 5 Apr, 2016 @ 1:51pm
Phalangitis  [developer] 5 Apr, 2016 @ 2:36pm 
If you have movie format mods then you should unsubscribe and delete all mods from your data folder. Then try Hellenika alone. If you still have issues then do a perfect - clean uninstall of all Rome 2 and reinstall it. I never had such problems because i do not download movie format mods but i hear that this way such issues can be fixed..
My problem was not fixed so I am going to do a fresh install of Rome II.
Media 5 Apr, 2016 @ 4:23pm 
I just fresh installed and tried and still didn't work
< >
Showing 1-15 of 111 comments
Per page: 1530 50