Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

[IJC] BioticsLab UK
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
IJC Development  [developer] 30 Mar, 2016 @ 8:04am
Bugs & Suggestions
Please post all bugs and suggestions in this thread.

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Dmitriy 31 Mar, 2016 @ 2:16am 
Yesterday we saw how zeds stuck. We were sitting in elevator and blocking elevator door with berserker and killing all, and then on the 9th wave Suicidal difficulty there was a lot of zeds and they somehow locked themselves on the crossroad in front of us and couldn't move at all.

I think you may need to place those triggers/volumes that are usually placed in doors which shrink the collision volume of zeds. Place those volumes in all tight places
Zoolo 31 Mar, 2016 @ 5:11am 
Just played a few rounds with a friend. Seems one of us would always get stuck outside of the map at the beginning when the elevator hits the ground.
Last edited by Zoolo; 31 Mar, 2016 @ 5:32am
Red 31 Mar, 2016 @ 5:18am 
After the elevator in the beginning, all I saw was grey and I died. Fell out of the map it seems?
IJC Development  [developer] 31 Mar, 2016 @ 5:54am 
@Zoolo & @Redhotjets:
We have tested the elevator with in multiplayer and it worked without any problems. However we only tested it with a ping of 14. A high ping could also cause this problem. We will look into that. Thanks for the feedback!

@Dmitriy: Thats a good idea. We also thought about removing the elevator spot after the first wave.
Zoolo 31 Mar, 2016 @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by ;371918937259336629:
@Zoolo & @Redhotjets:
We have tested the elevator with in multiplayer and it worked without any problems. However we only tested it with a ping of 14. A high ping could also cause this problem. We will look into that. Thanks for the feedback!

We both played on a local server, both had around 20-40 ping, we tried the map 3 times and one of us always ended up on the outside of the map.
There were only 2 of us on the server when this happened.
I'll leave map on my server anyhow as its an awesome map :)
Will play more tomorrow night and do more testing.

Last edited by Zoolo; 31 Mar, 2016 @ 7:25am
Lord Adorable 6 Apr, 2016 @ 1:54pm 
I also got stuck outside of the elevator two times, the first one right after reaching the floor and the second one whil the elevator was descending (before the moment it gets stuck), both times in solo

Edit: Allright, I've found something. When the elevator is going down, If you stay in the sided, nothing happens, but if you are on the middle somehow you get out of it. Maybe this is the problem of the elevaor' ceiling?
Last edited by Lord Adorable; 6 Apr, 2016 @ 2:06pm
IJC Development  [developer] 6 Apr, 2016 @ 3:21pm 
Did you get stuck above or below the elevator?
Zoolo 11 Apr, 2016 @ 11:01pm 
Myself and my friends one of us are always on top of the elevator (outside the map) we can walk around also (not stuck) we can walk around on the roof of the entire map.
Last edited by Zoolo; 11 Apr, 2016 @ 11:06pm
FateWeaver 26 Apr, 2016 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by Redhotjets:
After the elevator in the beginning, all I saw was grey and I died. Fell out of the map it seems?
This also happened to a friend of mine.
Destiny 2 May, 2016 @ 3:19pm 
On my first play of the map, I went through the top of the elevator by crouching twice, and ended up out of the map. I just felt like leaving this here, if what. Not sure if it's considered a bug, but oh well. :DJSkully:
IJC Development  [developer] 3 May, 2016 @ 11:09am 
Yes this is a bug, we are currently looking for a possible solution without removing the elevator.
oldmidget 23 May, 2016 @ 2:27pm 
spawns are way to fast ATM.
The railings next to the stairs ought to be able to be jump up on, even if it requires max jump height. Also the elevator at the start needs proper lighting, maybe smooth out the movement of the elevator to make it more convincing? The dynamic/destructable lighting could start a little brighter and end a little darker. The ride in the elevator sells me the level
Last edited by Lo-Fi Sea Shanties to Plunder to; 1 Sep, 2016 @ 7:05pm
Kr1Tisch 5 Jun, 2017 @ 10:56am 
The elevator thing happens to me very often too.
In my multiplayer server ALL THE TIME (and everyone's ping is allright), and in singleplayer only sometimes, its really annoying, amazing map though.
I play the game on max, more than 60+ fps the whole time, sooo, it's something with the map, clearly
Storm_at_Sea 3 Aug, 2017 @ 7:07pm 
*Just noticed this thread. My elevator bug description in this map's main page.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50