Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Auto Actions - Full client mod
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dr. Chapman  [developer] 31 Mar, 2016 @ 3:07pm
You may report bugs you discover here
Feel free to report bugs here. It'll help me with the development of the mod substantially :)
Last edited by Dr. Chapman; 31 Mar, 2016 @ 8:10pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
76561198289711599 1 Apr, 2016 @ 10:05pm 
赫尔默斯 1 Apr, 2016 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by Dr. Chapman:
Feel free to report bugs here. It'll help me with the development of the mod substantially :)
the light feature in the dark does not work. at all
DarkXiomax 13 Jul, 2016 @ 10:40am 
Love the Mod and I have one request:

When choosing Woodie as your character and then transorming into the beaver mode, the mod will make an axe even though you have the "Lucy axe in your inventory.

TL;DR; Can you add an exception to Woodie not to make a axe when the inventory already contains Lucy The Axe?
Serp 22 Jul, 2016 @ 10:14am 
I just found out that many client_only mods do not fully work, if I enable caves =/

E.g when holding a pickaxe and leftclicking a tree, my char should change to axe and cut down the tree (or at least hit it once).
But with caves enabled, he changed to axe and immediately back to pickaxe without moving to the tree.

Would be great if you could fix this and/or tell me the reason why so many client_only mods do not work with caves enabled (also the "action queue" mod does not work like intended)
Serp 22 Jul, 2016 @ 12:44pm 
Meanwhile I was told, that it does not work, because movement prediction was disabled. After enabling it, everything worked like it should :)
Serp 13 Aug, 2016 @ 4:43pm 
the ingame setting menu is empty, when playing as client. The header is there, but no options.
Veralin 6 Nov, 2016 @ 11:09am 
Twiggy trees in DST dont seem to be affected by the replanting part of this mod
JustJasper 8 Nov, 2016 @ 5:59am 
This spams the log with "failed" over and over, and is pretty buggy when you're doing the chop/dug up stump/replant combo - lots of failed/stuttering switching.
Dr. Chapman  [developer] 8 Nov, 2016 @ 1:48pm 
@Jasper Yeah, the shuttering and switching is a known bug, but that's mostly happening due to it all being client and it has to tell the server that it should swich weapon. Sometimes it manages to send multiple requests before actually detecting that it has changed, resulting in the switching around. I'll see if I can minimize it or even completely remove it.

And the failed message in the log is a minor mistake, it'll be removed in the next update. For now, I hope it's not too annoying.

@ElvenMusic I might of forgotten to add it, I'll do a check, otherwise i'll get it fixed.
Last edited by Dr. Chapman; 8 Nov, 2016 @ 1:49pm
Serp 3 Dec, 2016 @ 7:09am 
Ignore the text below. The mod replaced screens/mapscreen file. And after I added this change in modmain and deleted this file, the mod is compatible now :) Although I don't know why, since auto-actions should have nothing to do with mapscree?!

Your mod is not compatible to this autotravel mod:
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=808661510

This mod makes it possible to rightclick on the minimap and then auto travel to this point.
But it seems Auto-Actions catches this rightclick and converts it to nothing?
Last edited by Serp; 3 Dec, 2016 @ 8:57am
It would be nice if we could not auto bugnet bees while trying to fight killer bees. I had to drop bugnets everytime i wanted to attack the bees
Dr. Chapman  [developer] 13 Dec, 2016 @ 2:10pm 
Ah, I forgot about that. I'll get that changed.
Gary 8 Jan, 2017 @ 11:24am 
hey, starting like 12 hours ago this started crashing my client. What do I do? I've disabled it but it keeps happening anyway.
mic820205 4 Apr, 2017 @ 3:33pm 
There's an issue: cannot set a tree on fire with fire staff while having enough resources to craft an axe.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
Per page: 1530 50