Unturned

Unturned

Spy's Better Toolkit (Fixed GUIDs)
Can you make a gun mod that makes guns spawn normally on official maps?
The only mods that I've seen on the workshop that spawns items in official maps is Lettiggan's MO' Weapons Mod, and your Toolkit Mod, For me your toolkit mod is amazing!:steamhappy:
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
I'm looking forward to somebody replying
Yes. You can
It is NOT possible because it involves changing the spawn table file which has to be done either manually or through map edittor which only the creator of the map can edit.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ItzEdInYourBed obs.erve.me:
It is NOT possible because it involves changing the spawn table file which has to be done either manually or through map edittor which only the creator of the map can edit.
then why can i find these items on PEI and washington?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sammi The Hylir; 3. Aug. 2016 um 2:14
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Sir Saltington #TeamPyro:
You cant.... If you can then its a modified version.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Sir Saltington #TeamPyro:
You cant.... If you can then its a modified version.
When Nelson changed the itemspawning system a while ago he said in the patch-notes that "items from the workshop can now be found on the official maps"
but the person who makes the mods still have to change some stuff with the MOD, not the map
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sammi The Hylir; 3. Aug. 2016 um 3:58
check the change notes on the mod if you still don't belive me
Ohhh the spawn tables that Nelson uses I remember now. Thanks for telling me this I completely forgot it was possible.
your welcome
< >
Beiträge 110 von 10
Pro Seite: 1530 50