Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Undertale Mega Pack
General Who  [developer] 19 Aug, 2016 @ 2:29pm
Undertale pac3 costumes mod pack
Now I can't get the rest of the pac3 costumes for undertale but, if you can find a way, make a mod pack for the costumes, it would be easy if once downloaded and extracted the text docs will be put where you put all of your pac3 outfits, I was looking to get these outfits, but I can't find out how to get some of them, I do have a few undertale pac3 outfits. the reason I need them is becuase soon maybe undertale npcs/tools/effects/gamemodes will come to the steam workshop of garry's mod, so I want these as extra content on a server. get as many costumes as you can get. If you do this I will posably follow you on steam rate, favorite and maybe subcribe to some of your stuff.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
General Who  [developer] 19 Aug, 2016 @ 2:55pm 
I rated and favorite the items I could, but most or maybe some of the people on the comments section didn't have anything for screenshots/artwork/workshopitems/etc.
Last edited by General Who; 19 Aug, 2016 @ 5:39pm
General Who  [developer] 21 Aug, 2016 @ 1:56pm 
So maybe to fix the undertale pac3 outfits so they don't break, make playermodels out of the undertale mods that are just ragdolls but don't have playermodels, and make pac3 undertale outfit parts, effects, models, etc.
Last edited by General Who; 22 Aug, 2016 @ 7:40pm
Dark midnight 21 Nov, 2016 @ 10:44am 
woof
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50