Suggestions
A collection of suggestions
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
PerfectToast 23 Mar, 2016 @ 8:02am 
Could you make a 2x1x1 Elevator? I want to use it as a kind of airlock
Last edited by PerfectToast; 23 Mar, 2016 @ 8:02am
PerfectToast 23 Mar, 2016 @ 8:03am 
Just as I wrote that I saw that this Ideo was stupid to use it as an airlock but there will be sone uses
can you make it so one elevator can stop on multiple floors?
PerfectToast 23 Mar, 2016 @ 9:17am 
It is not possible in the way the mod works at the moment
Evrey 23 Mar, 2016 @ 10:36am 
What would be great in the future: Make it three blocks.

- Elevator shaft.
- Elevator door without cabin.
- Elevator door with cabin.

The elevator cabin should then have two buttons: Up and down. It then just moves through any shaft blocks up to the next door block. If there is no next door block, it doesn't move.

I think this might be the most elegant solution to implement multi-level elevators of any height.
Preacher-man 23 Mar, 2016 @ 11:40am 
Would love to see some 3x2x2 4x2x2 etc. A bit more room in the cabin would be nice for larger ships or stations. Also would love to see some different heights possibly up to 10 blocks. Awesome mod dude !!!
PerfectToast 24 Mar, 2016 @ 2:31am 
you could maybe add a plattform elevator for small rovers or sth. like that
ZuFX 25 Mar, 2016 @ 4:05pm 
It would be great if you could add a multi floor elevator with two empty blocks in between the stops, like the 4x1x1 with 3 levels a "7x1x1".
Thank You.
Invincidude 25 Mar, 2016 @ 6:15pm 
Originally posted by Evrey:
What would be great in the future: Make it three blocks.

- Elevator shaft.
- Elevator door without cabin.
- Elevator door with cabin.

The elevator cabin should then have two buttons: Up and down. It then just moves through any shaft blocks up to the next door block. If there is no next door block, it doesn't move.

I think this might be the most elegant solution to implement multi-level elevators of any height.
Totally agree, it would make it all work well, but instead of it not working if there's no other door block, it should just go up as much as possible, even without a door block, and it could be used as some kind of panic room. you could have all your normal floors, and then, like 5 blocks lower, the end of the elevator, so that you can hinde somewhere semi-safe. How about that?
Last edited by Invincidude; 25 Mar, 2016 @ 6:17pm
FPZ Shadow 25 Mar, 2016 @ 7:21pm 
Please make the elevator a little bit faster. It is way to slow in my opinion ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Dariorthan 26 Mar, 2016 @ 5:09am 
could you make
a: an elevator without walls
b: an elevator with non see through walls
Evrey 27 Mar, 2016 @ 3:25am 
> b: an elevator with non see through walls

How about putting armour panels around it? Worked well for me.
Dariorthan 27 Mar, 2016 @ 5:49am 
you would waste the glass of the see through elevator
Howabout a Elevator wich looks alot more ... "Industrial" like the one (Spoiler Alert) in The Talos Principle in this HUGE Tower. I think that it definetly would look cool on many Ships (The Salvador is the Perfect Example). Also Means that insted of Glass ... Grates are Used XD

And How about also makeing a Modular Version of it like Evrey mentioned or Suggested.
Zombunny 31 Mar, 2016 @ 1:03am 
so for the model, could you recess the glass a bit? it clips with walls causing flickering
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50