Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2

New Actros plastic parts and more
davidzoli  [developer] 18 Mar, 2016 @ 1:44pm
Bugs
You can report bugs here

If you can, please use the forum http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=197540
Last edited by davidzoli; 18 Mar, 2016 @ 1:46pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
oldMANfan 20 Apr, 2016 @ 1:38pm 
Hey David,

After the latest update the tail-ligths has disappeared from the midlift version. I just noticed like 10 min ago..
davidzoli  [developer] 20 Apr, 2016 @ 2:26pm 
They disappear on previously owned trucks. They are (technically) new parts and they are not in the saved data.
Do you talk about a pre-owned truck? You can buy them for the truck, don't you. Could you check that?
If not, does a brand new truck has them at the dealer? I try to figure out your scenario :)
Last edited by davidzoli; 20 Apr, 2016 @ 2:42pm
oldMANfan 20 Apr, 2016 @ 4:43pm 
I was not aware of that, the only other thing I tried to verify my problem was to use the "Truck Browser" under about, and it seems that they disappear in here too, but if there was an anchor point I must have missed it. I'll try and figure it out. .. Thank you
oldMANfan 20 Apr, 2016 @ 6:51pm 
No worries David, Problem solved. It is a conflict with another mod. When I used your addon in a clean profile, the error dosn't appear.

So either another mod has autoupdated and I was'nt aware, or I have shifted the order of some of the mods in my manager, and was'nt aware.
Now I just got to figure out what outside mod that causes the tail lights to disappear on the MP4 in 6x config..:steamfacepalm:
davidzoli  [developer] 20 Apr, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
Chassis file, a missing default part line for the lamps.
Last edited by davidzoli; 20 Apr, 2016 @ 10:12pm
Schlaubi 21 Apr, 2016 @ 10:34am 
Hi, great mod. In the new update there is a bug on the 6x4 chassi. On the exhaust box on the right hand side there is a ladder, that is missing on the left side. Bug is seen without side covers.

Greets
Schlaubi
All New Material 28 Apr, 2016 @ 9:13pm 
Hey davidzoli, on the speedometer there is an on texture "bug" that you can see in certain lighting. It looks like a lighter color grey than the rest of the gauges. I posted an image of it on your thread on the SCS forum as well, don't know if you missed it, no big deal if you did :-)

Loving your mod, thank you for your time and work. Take it easy :-)

Picture of speedometer: http://imgur.com/SKUBEO2
Last edited by All New Material; 28 Apr, 2016 @ 9:14pm
Corsair 7 May, 2016 @ 8:17pm 
Hi David,

I know it's a small issue, but would it be possible to fix this strange line[drive.google.com] that shows at the top of GPS? It's visible no matter if it's the highest priority mod or the only mod installed. It's most noticeable at night or when the light is directly shining on the GPS during the day.
FKHAI94 8 Jun, 2016 @ 9:25am 
Hi, great mod but now i cant use the flags dlc from scs
davidzoli  [developer] 8 Jun, 2016 @ 2:23pm 
Mod updated for game version 1.24.
Not a bug any more.
Bei mir kommt immer wenn ich nachts fahre von rechts ein Orangenes Blinken und das nervt mich total, aber ansonsten top Mod !

Originally posted by davidzoli:
You can report bugs here

If you can, please use the forum http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=197540
TheRealSpicyMeme 13 Sep, 2016 @ 11:17am 
wipers don't work properly, from interior they only look like they cover half of the screen but are further away (they dont actually work properly)
Moh 25 Sep, 2016 @ 6:53am 
I seem to have an issue where moving the steering wheel has no effect. The wheel itself is positioned awkwardly towards the bottom of the interior. Any ideas? I feel like I'm missing something.
davidzoli  [developer] 6 Oct, 2016 @ 11:49am 
Wipers fixed.
Rookie_One 12 Oct, 2016 @ 8:11pm 
no deflector by default
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50