Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Patrol Routes STool
Snuffleupagu5 23 Sep, 2017 @ 10:16am
flying npc's/striders/rollermines/Combine APC.
idk if you or anyone ells noticed but the combine heli and gunship aswell as the drop ship dont follow a rout if u assine them to one id like for this to be a thing same for the strider it somewhat will try but after about the 4th or 5th node it stops following the rout and i got the combine APC and i would LOVE to see it drive allong the rout im not saying that its a bad addon its very fun i just think it would be better with these possabilitys .:steamhappy:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
1: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, this is the worst grammar/spelling i've ever seen.

2: Unfortunately, Helicopters, Gunships, and Dropships are all set to routes that the Map Creator makes. Air Nodes also help in the matter of allowing these to move. Unfortunately, Air Nodes with the Nodegraph Editor tool do not work. You can TRY to put the patrol nodes in the sky, but I think this'll only work for Scanners, Manhacks, and Striders.
Lodwig Gøransen 13 Mar, 2018 @ 8:14am 
Well at least it works with striders, I watned to make a strider attack to a position but thought it used air nodes, oh well.
Actually, Striders do use air nodes, but it's a special kind specific to striders. See those blue cubes when you type "ai_nodes" in console? Yea. Those are air nodes. See those blue cubes with yellow cubes around them? Strider nodes. See those green ones? Ground nodes. See those green ones with a yellow cube? Jump nodes. Purple? Climb. Red? Inaccessible (by human sized npcs, from my knowledge).
Blueburry 13 Oct, 2020 @ 9:37am 
perfect command
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50