Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Plague Doctor Mask
steggy23 17 Feb, 2016 @ 6:28pm
Hat!
Make a plague doctor hat and I'll upvote. It was part of their garb.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Enaphets  [developer] 18 Feb, 2016 @ 1:37am 
I'll think about it even though my mask is slightly higher in 6000 tri.
If I add a hat, the total number of triangle will be too big and it will demand to remake a retopology, the new uv mapping and texture readjustment mask.
I will try to find a solution.
steggy23 21 Feb, 2016 @ 11:15am 
Originally posted by Leyawynn:
Maybe make the hat a separate cosmetic?
Great idea!
Enaphets  [developer] 22 Feb, 2016 @ 1:24am 
Yes, it's an idea that I had thought.
I'll Work on It Soon.
YES ME WANT THE MASK ITS EPIC :D
Well,1 have only 1 question mate,why its not added to foster? This thing is a head in some way right? So i see no reason to not add it on foster too.
steggy23 7 Apr, 2016 @ 10:32am 
Originally posted by Igor_HellishGuy-c902:
Well,1 have only 1 question mate,why its not added to foster? This thing is a head in some way right? So i see no reason to not add it on foster too.
I'm not sure about this, but I think it would clip with his gas mask. I'm pretty sure it's non-removeable.
Enaphets  [developer] 8 Apr, 2016 @ 5:53am 
That's right, the mask was not designed to Mr Foster.
That said, nothing is impossible but it involves changing the mask.
On the other side, I'll add a hood and hat, two other variant texture for the mask (all black and white with blue shades), tears on leather... coming soon, but for now I work on something else for killing floor 2.
Recursion 19 Jun, 2016 @ 5:42pm 
Originally posted by Enaphets:
That's right, the mask was not designed to Mr Foster.
That said, nothing is impossible but it involves changing the mask.
On the other side, I'll add a hood and hat, two other variant texture for the mask (all black and white with blue shades), tears on leather... coming soon, but for now I work on something else for killing floor 2.
YESSSS
On another note, when you mean hood as well, are you thinking of something super swag like this?:
http://files.elderscrollsonline.com/cms/2016/05/ca905c54bac5118c16e8f1a3f8d89ad2.jpg
Recursion 19 Jun, 2016 @ 5:43pm 
I love plague doctors and think that a plaguedoctor mask+hood would be awesome. People these days like hoods. What else do they like? Plague doctors.

Plague doctor mask+hood= OP
Kaz 27 Nov, 2016 @ 8:22pm 
personally I would make the nose more pointy and the mask a bit smaller to fit the hat/hood. Other than that I'm glad somebody is giving the plague doctor some love.
Otoxka 10 Jul, 2017 @ 6:25pm 
Originally posted by steggy23:
Originally posted by Igor_HellishGuy-c902:
I'm not sure about this, but I think it would clip with his gas mask. I'm pretty sure it's non-removeable.
actually, foster's default gas mask can be overwritten, like with the horzine helmet or the sideshow hazmat helmet
how does one get this? im asking for obvios reasons
Zeitgeist 10 Jan, 2019 @ 9:07pm 
please for real make a hat D:
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50