XCOM 2
Finite Armory
Kvalyr  [developer] 16 Feb, 2016 @ 1:27pm
Balance adjustments (Resource costs, production times, etc.)
The most recent version (as of posting) adjusted the resource costs for affected items to make them less prohibitively expensive - but does the amount feel right? Is it too cheap now?

My own feelings on the matter are that the supply costs are about where they should be, but alloy and elerium shard costs need to go up. Even with this mod it's very easy to stockpile huge amounts of those materials to the point of irrelevancy.

The balance changes will just account for the default values of the ini variables once the ini configuration has been added - So anyone can modify the values to suit their own tastes - but I'd like for the defaults to be reasonably balanced for those who don't want to tweak.

Thoughts?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Thyran 16 Feb, 2016 @ 11:02pm 
From what I've gathered you seem very good coder so that's why I'm even suggesting this. :)

1. Keep base vanilla values for every item and manufacturing time as 7 days.
2. Every unstaffed engineer would reduce price/time with same logic and values as scientists boost tech development.
3. After that we should get rid of the reminders of unused engineers during item production.

-Thyran
Eim Ghae 21 Feb, 2016 @ 1:12am 
Please make INI for pricing. I want to make gas grenades need 2 viper body+ 150 supply+ 25 alien alloy. something like this...
Kvalyr  [developer] 21 Feb, 2016 @ 6:03am 
@Yomamas Deeldo
I''ve already done this. The version I uploaded a couple of days ago has this feature.
Bullett00th 13 Mar, 2016 @ 2:44pm 
Hi, your mod causes crashing on mission debrief since the recent patch. Could you take a look please?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50