Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

TTT Random Tester
Hagen  [developer] 18 Feb, 2016 @ 7:34am
Suggestions/Feedback/Bugs
Please Feedback, Bugs and suggestions here!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
DeWil(); 16 Jan, 2017 @ 6:47am 
Es macht den Tester ziemlich sinnlos, wenn man immer davon ausgehen muss, dass der Test fake ist. (Da er ja jetzt überschrieben wird), bitte wieder ändern :)
Gr0m3r ♠ 24 Apr, 2017 @ 12:43pm 
After last update, i'm not sure if it's after that from 23 or 21, Fake Tester doesn't appear in T Shop, and when i type command to enable it it's say that, that convar does not exist :/
Hagen  [developer] 24 Apr, 2017 @ 12:45pm 
I changed to Convar to ttt_faketester, and its disabled by default. You can still enable it if you want, I updated the description.
Gr0m3r ♠ 24 Apr, 2017 @ 1:01pm 
Thanks for Help :D
Mx. Amber 20 May, 2017 @ 6:41am 
Jesus Christ, man, disabling the faketester gave us a hell of a headache. Everybody was puzzled as to why it was suddenly gone, team people on our server got bombarded with questions as to the fake's whereabouts ^^ Only accidentally found out it's disabled by convar.

Gotta say, the addon's a great thing, but without so fake tester (which not everybody knows about, so the test's not always faked), the random test is a bit of a killjoy. Two detectives, to tests = half the traitors eliminated, worst case. Glad we found out how to enable it again.

Also, love the gaben feature. Just saying. Wish there was a way to disable the "you've been tested"-music and just keep the text, though.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50