Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Labyrinth
Keliho  [developer] 25 Mar, 2016 @ 4:39am
Ideas and suggestions
Please share your ideas about how to improve the mod here.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Johnny 14 Aug, 2016 @ 5:34am 
I've made a script to help with the setup for this game. It shuffles all of the cards and tiles, distributes the cards evenly between the seated players, and places the tiles on the board randomly. I can send the save file if you want to update this mod with the script.
Keliho  [developer] 3 Sep, 2016 @ 9:40am 
Sure, I have added you on steam.
Johnny 5 Sep, 2016 @ 2:41am 
Cool, it seems you've added the script. There is one small issue though:
-- Do we have enough seated players to play? if false then print("Not enough players!") return 1 end
This doesn't check how many players are seated anymore. It should be:
-- Do we have enough seated players to play? if #players < 2 then print("Not enough players!") return 1 end
malbonius 12 Nov, 2016 @ 5:12pm 
Not sure what happened, but the script no longer functions correctly (at least not in hotseat mode). The cards are divided into the correct number but only distributed to player 1. For example, in a 3 player game, player one is given 8 cards and 16 remain in the deck in its original position. Also, the players must be in the Red, Yellow, Green and Blue positions for the script to work at all, is it possible to just read the currently seated player's colour and go from there? It won't match the player pieces but that can easily be rectified by the player
Last edited by malbonius; 12 Nov, 2016 @ 5:17pm
Keliho  [developer] 14 Nov, 2016 @ 10:44am 
I did a quick test and you are right. I'll look into it. If you want to fix it yourself, go ahead.
Last edited by Keliho; 14 Nov, 2016 @ 10:44am
Keliho  [developer] 20 Nov, 2016 @ 10:10am 
@malbonius
Considering the API, there are some issues with the hotseat mode or I missed something. For the moment while in hotseat mode, please load the Workshop mod BEFORE choosing the player colors
I hope to fix this in another update with some additional bells and whistles :P
Last edited by Keliho; 20 Nov, 2016 @ 10:11am
malbonius 20 Nov, 2016 @ 12:41pm 
Thank you so much for the effort on this! tried to fix it myself but simply lack the scripting knowledge. It's a great game and a wonderful mod, can't wait to see what else you do with it.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50