< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
you need a specific car base and i cant remember what base :steamfacepalm:
You need a specific Car BASE by SentryGunMan or another maker :steamsalty:
I downloaded the SGM Shared Textures and solve the problem, thanks
pepe8bits eredeti hozzászólása:
I downloaded the SGM Shared Textures and solve the problem, thanks
what SGM Texture is it?
SGM shared textures. look it up in workshop.
theres like a button says Subscribe from discussion prees that and you wil get SGM Textures
The shared textures fixed most of it but there are still missing textures.
Hi. I have a problem with textures. I subscribed and downloaded SGM Shared Textures from workshop and its not working. On other cars its all ok, but only on all koenigseggs i have missing textures. Please help!
Go onto {HIVATKOZÁS TÖRÖLVE} and go onto Garry Content and select HL2 textures and Cs Source Textures and download it. Once it is in your gmod files, you will be good to go.
I installed it when i bought gmod.
It sometimes uses other textures make sure you have evey game that gmod takes
I got all HL2 textures, Css textures and all cars bases and nothing. Few cars from this collection have missing parts textures, but Koenigseggs dont have whole body texture. :/
Legutóbb szerkesztette: HellFox; 2018. jan. 7., 6:12
I know what is a problem. This is my console log:
"Not loading addon 'addons/sgm_shared_textures_218869210.gma' - file doesn't exist
Couldn't mount addon [SGM Shared Textures][addons/sgm_shared_textures_218869210.gma]
Removing bad addon addons/sgm_shared_textures_218869210.gma"
I reinstalled this addon few times and still this message is displaying in console. Anyone know how to fix it?
I dont think you can fix this it says the file dosen't exitst so it doesent download fully then i dont think you can fix this so yeah
♥♥♥♥ you:)
< >
115/15 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50