The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren and Lightsaber
jolo$ 29 May, 2016 @ 10:42pm
If you still don't know where it is (guide)
Here is a quick video I made to help you find where the items are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGb5DsRX8nQ
Last edited by jolo$; 29 May, 2016 @ 10:43pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Mr.Tesla21 16 Jun, 2016 @ 8:41pm 
thanks man
Keulron 2 Aug, 2016 @ 3:19pm 
usless!!!!!!:steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm:
jolo$ 2 Aug, 2016 @ 3:26pm 
Originally posted by Fellgamer:
usless!!!!!!:steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm::steamfacepalm:
How so?
Nuke France 2025 30 Aug, 2016 @ 9:07am 
It even aint there.. faggit:steamsalty:
jolo$ 30 Aug, 2016 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by kappaS:
It even aint there.. faggit:steamsalty:
That's where it is, it's not my fault and probably not the developers if it isn't there.
『 An Arbiter 』 25 Nov, 2016 @ 12:04pm 
I THINK THE MOD IS BROKEN
i searched all of the chests
and found nothing
JayViperTV 4 May, 2018 @ 12:36pm 
Yup, this mod is broken. Nothing is in that chest. Dang.
JayViperTV 4 May, 2018 @ 12:53pm 
OK, I got it to work. Go to the barracks in Riften, check the chest in the video. It won't be there, Exit after you save. Reload the game, fully from desktop. Let the mods go through their update checks. Load back into the barracks save. The stuff should be in there this time. I even had an issue where I had no texture on the mask once I put it on and had to relaod AGAIN to see that. Dirty mod is diiirrrrty.
Last edited by JayViperTV; 4 May, 2018 @ 12:53pm
jolo$ 4 May, 2018 @ 8:33pm 
Originally posted by RSQViper:
OK, I got it to work. Go to the barracks in Riften, check the chest in the video. It won't be there, Exit after you save. Reload the game, fully from desktop. Let the mods go through their update checks. Load back into the barracks save. The stuff should be in there this time. I even had an issue where I had no texture on the mask once I put it on and had to relaod AGAIN to see that. Dirty mod is diiirrrrty.
Yeah this video is about 2 years old so i'd assume things don't work as good anymore.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50